[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hello, i'm new to this build, didn't read the whole 300pages around to be honest lol But can someone tell me if that build can 5 way carry capable ? Atleast does it work well in 5 way solo legion...

Thanks for your time. I'm trying to grind one at the moment, just started it 2 days ago and it's fun from now :D
Last edited by Kedaz31 on Feb 3, 2021, 12:17:08 PM
Guys, what do u think is better for 30 (+/-) ex:
- Aul's with all auras

or

- Awakened Multistrike?
"
Merowingin wrote:
- Aul's with all auras

or

- Awakened Multistrike?

Awakened Multistrike.
"
Ludafish wrote:
"
Merowingin wrote:
- Aul's with all auras

or

- Awakened Multistrike?

Awakened Multistrike.

I'm sorry, but i have to ask, if this somehow tested by you?
Just want to know, why this is the #1 option?

Thank you in advance
"
Merowingin wrote:
"
Ludafish wrote:
"
Merowingin wrote:
- Aul's with all auras

or

- Awakened Multistrike?

Awakened Multistrike.

Thank you in advance

Do you want your Flicker sustain to be consistent vs. single target with a 2.0 APS+ weapon? Get awakened Multistrike first.

Do you want your DPS to go up but not have consistent Flicker sustain vs. single target? Get an Aul's first.

If you swapped your foil for a high PDPS Paradoxica I could see doing it in reverse. But those are the two options I see given your current set up. And yes.. I've owned, used and tested all for extended amounts of time.

Last edited by Ludafish on Feb 3, 2021, 2:23:59 PM
"
Ludafish wrote:
"
Merowingin wrote:

Thank you in advance

Do you want your Flicker sustain to be consistent vs. single target with a 2.0 APS+ weapon? Get awakened Multistrike first.

Do you want your DPS to go up but not have consistent Flicker sustain vs. single target? Get an Aul's first.

If you swapped your foil for a high PDPS Paradoxica I could see doing it in reverse. But those are the two options I see given your current set up. And yes.. I've owned, used and tested all for extended amounts of time.

Just bought and tried awakened Multi.

Seems reasonable. Very freakin reasonable choice. Now i like it more.

Thank you for advice once again. Have a great week!
Last edited by Merowingin on Feb 3, 2021, 2:54:11 PM
I see that some people use berserker gem. My question is how do they generate rage for it? As i do not see rage support gem.
"
Naz7 wrote:
I see that some people use berserker gem. My question is how do they generate rage for it? As i do not see rage support gem.

Leathal pride for keystone chainbraker (eternal youth noteable)
asdf
Last edited by jujib3z on Feb 3, 2021, 4:50:07 PM
I changed my helmet for dmg and I have a question, how could I could change my gems to fight bossess? Double strike seem to suck, I change Melee Splash for Melee psyhical damage, is something else worth recommendation?

Should I use another basic auras? Blood Stand instead of dread banner etc?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info