[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Mekrat wrote:

I am not sure if this was ironic?

This build was never mentioned as immortal. But its super tanky in so many ways. It only has some weak points like degen which could be negated a bit through pantheon.

Mostly self-ironic. I do not understand this game despite the 2500 hours spent in it, and all builds, even described as "tank" for some reason I feel like cotton. This is the same - im have mid-game-build-version with furs and surrender, but as soon as I went to the red tier I started dying on almost every map.

How am I supposed to run all 5 auras? even with enlighten 4 on the big auras i still dont have enough to have
precision - flesh and stone - summon skitter bots - pride - dead banner?

am i doing something wrong?

So i made this last night and i was wondering if i should add life or add a resistance or something else i'm not thinking of. i am currently sitting on around 4.5k hp.

Max Resistances
+137% Fire Res
+81% Cold Res
+125% Lightning Res
-60 Chaos res.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Casperftw on Feb 3, 2021, 5:18:12 AM
"
iunewind wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:

I am not sure if this was ironic?

This build was never mentioned as immortal. But its super tanky in so many ways. It only has some weak points like degen which could be negated a bit through pantheon.

Mostly self-ironic. I do not understand this game despite the 2500 hours spent in it, and all builds, even described as "tank" for some reason I feel like cotton. This is the same - im have mid-game-build-version with furs and surrender, but as soon as I went to the red tier I started dying on almost every map.

Ah ok. We can just try to figure out where your problems come from.

The full "tank potential" will be unlocked after you have an unnatrual instintc jewel which will cap your block for attack and spells at 78% in ho and 79% in maps. This is a huge buff for defence.

A really underestimated point is the negative side of an abyssus. Every bleed is a phsical damage over time and the ticks are really really bad if you wearing that helmet. Before I had an "corrupted blood imunity jewel" some bleed dmgs where so high that I was unable to click my flask.

These two points should be first prioritys if you want more defence/tankieness. Your life rolls are not bad so thats ok.

The next step would be to cap chaos res. Or try to bring it high as possible.

I am not a big fan of cast when damage taken used for that build. Unlink it and put molten shell on your movement button for more uptime. Try to move your totems out of the shield somewhere else and put life gain on hit into it for more defence.

The endgame tank upgrades would be a replica farrul and on tree another endurance charge.

Hope these tipps will bring you a bit more fun.
Last edited by Mekrat on Feb 3, 2021, 6:12:16 AM
"
TheWatermelon wrote:

How am I supposed to run all 5 auras? even with enlighten 4 on the big auras i still dont have enough to have
precision - flesh and stone - summon skitter bots - pride - dead banner?

am i doing something wrong?

Please read the guide ;-)

Skitterbots combined with herald of purity is the 7 aura setup and need the unique amulett Auuls Uprising with the mod pride reserves no mana. (arround 45ex? not sure atm)

Before you have this amulett you only can run Precision (lvl1), flesh and stone, pride and banner.
"
Casperftw wrote:

So i made this last night and i was wondering if i should add life or add a resistance or something else i'm not thinking of. i am currently sitting on around 4.5k hp.

Max Resistances
+137% Fire Res
+81% Cold Res
+125% Lightning Res
-60 Chaos res.

Thanks in advance.

First of all. I am not a big fan of putting much resists on a ring unless it is really needed like chaos res or chaos-combo res. Or at least t1 all res as one single mod.

Keep in mind that you cannot run 2 curses at one time without annoint or corrupted amulett. So you have to choose between your other vulnerbility ring and this assa mark on hit. I would recommend the assa mark on hit cause of power charge generation if you are useing replica and more dmg against rare/uniques.

The Ring is really nice (all t1 if Iam not wrong) but dont have a free suffix at the moment. I would keep that like it is and put life on it. (aug life through harvest) and than reroll until t1/t2. Than use it! Nearly perfect ring for the build. Bot no chaos res ;-)
"
Mekrat wrote:
Before I had an "corrupted blood imunity jewel" some bleed dmgs where so high that I was unable to click my flask.

O, thanks - I did not understand why some bosses and some Ritual paks kill me in half a second by ignoring the pressed flask with bleed immunne, now its clear.
This feels like almost unplayble build for red tier corrupted maps cause every second big pack do corrupted blood and some time its almost oneshoot me. I will try found jewel with corrupt blood immune.

"
Mekrat wrote:
Unlink it and put molten shell on your movement button for more uptime. Try to move your totems out of the shield somewhere else and put life gain on hit into it for more defence.

Not sure im understand about this part but will try to figure out:))

"
Mekrat wrote:
The endgame tank upgrades would be a replica farrul and on tree another endurance charge.

Already have replica fur, but dont have points for +1 frenzy passive - my experience almost frozen after 90lvl cause im opened red cart where im die too often.

"
Mekrat wrote:

Thanks.
Btw. bleed cannot be blocked and you will get more dmg through the abyssus. And even more damage if you move!

- Molten Shell

Unlink the molten shell with cast when damage taken and put the "cast able version" to your movement mouse button, not the vaal molten shell version. So everytime when you move, you cast molten shell when its up. You still can move with that button.

You could annoint frenetic. (+1 frenzy)

And you dont really benefit from a farrul if you are still on cyclone.

When correct equipped the build is super ez capable to lvl to 98 / 99 withtout death.

Unless you dont have a good internet connection xDDD
Last edited by Mekrat on Feb 3, 2021, 8:35:06 AM
"
iunewind wrote:

"
Mekrat wrote:
Unlink it and put molten shell on your movement button for more uptime. Try to move your totems out of the shield somewhere else and put life gain on hit into it for more defence.

Not sure im understand about this part but will try to figure out:)

Keep Flicker on right click, put Molten Shell on left click so it's essentially your movement ability outside of dash. As long as you're pressing or holding down left click you will almost always have Molten Shell up.

Last edited by Ludafish on Feb 3, 2021, 8:37:24 AM
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Casperftw wrote:

Max Resistances
+137% Fire Res
+81% Cold Res
+125% Lightning Res
-60 Chaos res.

Thanks in advance.

First of all. I am not a big fan of putting much resists on a ring unless it is really needed like chaos res or chaos-combo res. Or at least t1 all res as one single mod.

Keep in mind that you cannot run 2 curses at one time without annoint or corrupted amulett. So you have to choose between your other vulnerbility ring and this assa mark on hit. I would recommend the assa mark on hit cause of power charge generation if you are using replica and more dmg against rare/uniques.

The Ring is really nice (all t1 if Iam not wrong) but dont have a free suffix at the moment. I would keep that like it is and put life on it. (aug life through harvest) and than reroll until t1/t2. Than use it! Nearly perfect ring for the build. Bot no chaos res ;-)

Thanks for the reply, i was literally just looking at your build on PoB and it's very impressive. I will craft life onto it thanks for that!

Also i have been reading some comments and one that stood out is Iunewind's comment about "tanking"

You stated that when having the unnatural instinct gem in HO that chance to block should be 78% and 79% respectively in maps, However mine are only at 6% each at the moment. i have all the gems in the build apart from things like "10% chance to block, and corrupted blood cannot be cast on you". Although i do survive most encounters apart from chaos dmg because it's at -60. I am working on rounding off Res to +75% all and at least 50% chaos.

How can i also get my Block up. I don't have Brutal block node or the two nodes going into that but those are my next two nodes, i understand that these will give me another 8% chance but that still only puts me upto 14%.

Another thing is The reserved mana cost i see your build is also struggling to hit positive reserved mana, not as bad as mine though i think mine is at-600 or something needed so i can sustain all aura's at the moment i am just leaving off pride and haste and managing to use everything else.

I did read the FAQ around Enlighten and what to have connected, however still having issues.

Thanks once again.
Last edited by Casperftw on Feb 3, 2021, 10:59:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info