[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

"
5tr33t wrote:
"
WolfieNa wrote:
Poison Toxic Rain is doing fine with the build this league. I currently see no evidence suggesting otherwise. It shares the same gears, except for the helm enchant, which you could either go with +40% TR damage or +1 arrow instead of +1 SA pod, and the benchcraft -8 mana cost for non-channeling on 1 rate ring.

Even though not listing as a required gear, HH is OK to use for 100% deli if you want. If you are not with a surplus budget, I'd suggest that you sell your HH to fund your other items which will give better boosts than a HH alone.

Edit: forgot to mention that poison TR requires an Elder (thicket) bow. On a different note, you can also try strength-stacking with poison TR if you want.

Yea cool thanks. I have 160ex in a stash so i think it is more than enough for build(i spent 70ex for non-tanky version on delirium league and it was okay about damage but kinda squishy with 7.5khp and a lot dodges/evades). anyway i can do build without HH but a question was about how worth it to use HH on: 1. Deli maps 2. Simulacrums. 3.Casual mapping. I mean HH only good for survivability on deli maps or..?

I don't think it's worth to bring HH to Simulacrum and casual mapping.

Fast mapping with poison TR: https://youtu.be/7w3A9OIF9oY

I don't know how faster you can achieve with a HH.

Regarding Simulacrum, it could give you decent bonuses. But I farmed 300ex in Delirium league solely on Simulacrum without HH. So there's that.

For the ultimate T19 100% Deli maps, HH will give a good boost. But HH may not be the best booster for such challenges. The best setup for T19 100% Deli is poison-based (T19 is a league different from T14 that doesn't matter). Here's the trick.
a) Grab a WatcherEye Jewel with double Malev mods: Unaffected by poison under Malev and +22% DoT Multi under Malev. This could be very expensive. The WE without the latter mod is quite affordable though.
b) Equip The Golden Rule Jewel that makes poison inflicted on enemies reflected to you (max 100 stacks).
c) Roll a sextant that grants increased damage for each poison on you.

For those who wonder how poison TR fares in a T19 100% deli (without Golden Rule), here is a footage I captured in last league:
https://youtu.be/b2mDqCZUdWE
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Oct 14, 2020, 6:59:03 PM

I think I crafted a strength stackers wet dream. Not so much for me though ://
"
Quangholic wrote:
"
Quangholic wrote:
Hey guys, currently im using this chest.

I recently managed to craft this beautiful piece also. I was wondering if the defensive side of the phys taken as fire is too valuable to replace it with this new body armour. I was thinking to use the additional curse as temporal chain as a corrupted mod on the gloves. Will losing roughly 20 life, 8% life and the fire phys mod worth it?

Also, any suggestions on what to upgrade next?

Thank you for the great guide!

Any recommendation guys?

You would want to have a better helm with Fortify and Focus, then a Tailwind boot and a better belt.
--
Thanks for the reply. Im still undecided on which chestpiece to use though. From your experience, which one do you think would be better?
I would use the one with lots of defense support between the two. The one with +1 curse, unfortunately, has some less desirable mods on it. Furthermore, I'd not try to optimize for 2 curses when there are lots of other stuff to be taken care of.
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Oct 15, 2020, 1:24:39 AM
okay tyvm wolfie!! gl
Last edited by 5tr33t on Oct 15, 2020, 2:21:43 AM
How important is the stun avoidance mod on cinderswallow? Trying to choose between that and bottled faith is difficult.
Last edited by Karriane on Oct 15, 2020, 10:44:37 AM
Cinderswallow is a no brainer - the amount of life you gain while clearing content is absurd. I could understand possibly swapping it out on bosses, but keep in mind, it's an extremely large damage boost as well.
Hey again, I played the build with Scourge Arrow now for a bit and kinda feel like the Explody Chest doesn't do really much.. maybe it is because I don't run full juiced, full density, etc. maps but it feels like you could get more from a -mana cost and frenzy chest or -mana cost and additional curse. I assume additional curse is only relevant when you use Aul's with Malevolence? But yea..

I am currently using

and another question I have is, how do you fix your resistances with Aul's? I have trouble with fixing my resistances without Aul's and there is probably no chance I could really fix my resistances if I would use Aul's with my gear rn. Would appreciate any tips for it <3
Last edited by linx0082 on Oct 15, 2020, 5:59:20 PM
It's ideal for the really juiced stuff - frenzy chest is useful on like sirus...and shaper? I mean it's not really that great either (and you can just run the new blood rage)

Hard to tell you about resists because your character is stripped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info