[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

My scourge arrow doesn't have the same "V-shape" that you talk about in the guide, even though I have +1 arrows. Do I need to get the helmet enchant as well to get that effect? Currently, it really just looks like more of a zig-zag line, and doesn't seem to help my single target DPS.
Last edited by larzlo on Sep 29, 2020, 8:34:14 PM
Sice we can now get frenzy charges from anomalous blood rage, what do you think should be rolled on the body armour instead, if anything?
"
My scourge arrow doesn't have the same "V-shape" that you talk about in the guide, even though I have +1 arrows. Do I need to get the helmet enchant as well to get that effect? Currently, it really just looks like more of a zig-zag line, and doesn't seem to help my single target DPS.

The pods spawn around your pointer aim closer to your character to split the arrows more. You cant aim a screen away from the boss to overlap the pods.

hi.hi please i need advice what i got wrong.
low single dmg.
here my pob https://pastebin.com/eYTkGfR7
if anyone could advise I would be happy
thank you.
Last edited by spajjons on Sep 30, 2020, 6:43:07 AM
"
spajjons wrote:

low single dmg.
thank you.

Is this your gear ? I dont see your character on the character list, so this is bit confusing.

The setup and POB tree you posted is bit of a mess:

- why do you have toxic rain on the bow setup, it should be blast rain with mirage archer, withering touch, great multi proj. and inc duration, so you can debuff with wither - this like doubles your dps on bosses if done correctly

- you are missing key notables on the skill tree: Dirty Techniquies, Hunter's Gambit, Fatal Toxins - those are huge dps upgrades

You also have malevolence watchers eye on the tree, but you are not using malevolence aura - to have it working you would need aul's amulet with malevolence reserves 0 mana and then you can put malevolence somewhere on the gear, without that it doesnt do anything for your dps

\]
Last edited by cheelos on Sep 30, 2020, 2:25:52 PM
Currently playing this in Heist, any pointers on what to upgrade next?
Guys im very weak i dont know what to do, if u can help me would be great.
This is my gear
"
greenrasp wrote:
"
spajjons wrote:

low single dmg.
thank you.

Is this your gear ? I dont see your character on the character list, so this is bit confusing.

The setup and POB tree you posted is bit of a mess:

- why do you have toxic rain on the bow setup, it should be blast rain with mirage archer, withering touch, great multi proj. and inc duration, so you can debuff with wither - this like doubles your dps on bosses if done correctly

- you are missing key notables on the skill tree: Dirty Techniquies, Hunter's Gambit, Fatal Toxins - those are huge dps upgrades

You also have malevolence watchers eye on the tree, but you are not using malevolence aura - to have it working you would need aul's amulet with malevolence reserves 0 mana and then you can put malevolence somewhere on the gear, without that it doesnt do anything for your dps

I try to compose it according to this guide
I'm not very good at it
I do not understand much
yes its my gear
I will try to follow your instructions
my character on path of exile is spajjons,charakter ssa
on the first page there is a pob and according to it I compose it
here my pastebin https://pastebin.com/HAruyQZ9
Last edited by spajjons on Sep 30, 2020, 2:25:18 PM
"
hoelzo wrote:
Guys im very weak i dont know what to do, if u can help me would be great.
This is my gear

What do you mean by weak? like you cannot take a hit? or weak as in dps?

At first glance if dps is the problem the helm enchant of plus 1 pods is huge and circle of nostalgia ring is pretty nice cheap dps increase. Your 6 link gems none of them have quality or are awakened yet.

If you feel weak as your cannot take a hit, it might be time to swap your flasks up to more defensive ones and change up your passive tree to get off iron reflexes and pick up the rest of the cluster jewel setup to make immortal call much better plus having endurance charges is always nice.

that's my quick report

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info