Streamer Interview - Brittleknee

Brittleknee is such a kind and welcoming spirit, her laid back way encouraged me to interact more with people and now I feel so welcome here. Thank you for doing so much for our community and giving us a comfy home!

-Afro
Anyone know where to find other interviews - I try to follow mbX as he is usually up to something interesting. Would be neat to see if anyone does similar.
Anyone know the name of the silver bow from the banner?
Last edited by cheetahz on Apr 15, 2020, 6:27:48 PM
There is better players than streamers always, and about the comment of 7,2k hours its a baby thing in some circles... well, you answered yourself about what you understand about streaming and hours aint the difference, only who manage and expands each second on it.

My question its about that streaming its not a job, even producing indirectly others job, so you should have a plan B, a real job which can manage your life and, if own family, what background you have it for that ?.

I still remember well AXN (poe player) in 2015 about a real pro player and one of the most richness, like a Bruce Wayne in POE, cos doing top mirror services of all type of items on game in that age, apart of doing great builds with a unbelievable core system to do each kind of boss or against all ones. Or even in this last years (2017 - today) FAST AF or OWECX are better pro players than rest who do sponsors or streams without having a decent stash (12 mirrors towards in orb and then rest more than 14k EX). Or even one of my favs called DEMI (god).

Random comment: waiting for incoming Diablo 4 beta for Sept or December of this year if covid19 wont keep stopping the devs :(
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
"
cheetahz wrote:
Anyone know the name of the bow from the banner?

it's on the mainpage both bow and quiver, dragon hunter.

"
BandeDessinee wrote:
Brittleknee is such a kind and welcoming spirit, her laid back way encouraged me to interact more with people and now I feel so welcome here. Thank you for doing so much for our community and giving us a comfy home!

-Afro

Interact more with ppl ?, pls expand more that comment. Are you social with all persons or with a reduced group ones you know ?. Clarify that.

"
IAHN wrote:
does anyone watch streamers or is it just me? :O

No worries, you are one of the many not giving a **** on this streamer stuff.

Brittle! Finally :D
I vote Alkaizer next, do it! You won't.

I'm impressed, great questions and answers, and Brittleknee has a great outlook thanks for the post.
(🌸=◡=)
Last edited by Maureeseeo on Apr 29, 2020, 11:45:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info