Streamer Interview - Brittleknee

pog
If you guys are not familiar with her, she is basically a female version of EE. Really solid POE guide maker.
BK is the best. Her stream is super chill and she's really friendly and helpful. She also does fun community events.

BONK!
hideout master + narration god
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Last edited by Ryphe on Apr 15, 2020, 1:32:03 AM
No worries, Brittlekneee will be nerf to dust in the next patch!!
i want to subscribe
Last edited by darkenergy0 on Apr 15, 2020, 1:38:10 AM
"
Vakarlan wrote:
If you guys are not familiar with her, she is basically a female version of EE. Really solid POE guide maker.

I don't have any better of an idea from this statement. My best guess is she makes physical damage raise that resistance and drop chaos resistance, and the other way around.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Wonderful streamer. I met her a year ago and I am very glad to see her on streams. Thank you for doing an interview with her!
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
"
"
Vakarlan wrote:

I don't have any better of an idea from this statement. My best guess is she makes physical damage raise that resistance and drop chaos resistance, and the other way around.

Hehe this made me laugh. EE as in Engineering Eternity, not as in Elemental Equilibrium :)

But be aware if you do decide to head into Brittles stream she will raise your resistance to intolerance and negative vibes while simultaneously lowering your resistance to doggos and chill.
Her stream is like ASMR and I usually turn on her channel/video while working on PC. NIce interview :)
does anyone watch streamers or is it just me? :O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info