[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

"
"
Stormbear94 wrote:
"
Stormbear94 wrote:
The 17m DPS build also features 10% more damage and 10% increased cast speed in the amulet. This amulet is not available in the market. How do we get it?

I investigated why I couldn't reach that DPS and finally I saw 10% more damage and cast speed in the amulet.

Did you...read the OP's note in red text directly after the POB link?

I haven't seen that part. I'm sorry :)

I will update the PoB soon as it seems many are using PoB fork now, making this unnecessary.
Hi! I am enjoyning fucking hard this build!! This is my stuff:

I have 30-40 exalted and I don't know if I could improve my character in a significant way. Maybe bottled faith, watcher eye's...? I don't know if I would feel the upgrade. Now I die time to time, it is the worst to me, because I wanted to level up while I'm mapping
IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)
"
f1rstborn wrote:

I will update the PoB soon as it seems many are using PoB fork now, making this unnecessary.

I made very little adjustment, dropped one fevered and some nodes surrounding it on the top right side as well as Nimbleness, in favor of getting Unnatural Calm. I got a question though, what critical strike chance % are we aiming for? Also, how and what do I need to improve on my gear especially the wand? https://pastebin.com/1j2FwGfM
"
xerxis_esp wrote:
Hi! I am enjoyning fucking hard this build!! This is my stuff:

I have 30-40 exalted and I don't know if I could improve my character in a significant way. Maybe bottled faith, watcher eye's...? I don't know if I would feel the upgrade. Now I die time to time, it is the worst to me, because I wanted to level up while I'm mapping

I vote watchers eye, for survivability and more node flexibility. Bottled faith feels like a luxury item in general.

Now in general, this league has been really Rippy for everyone, you can't be a tree and stand in a spot for a second, otherwise, you risk getting 1 shotted by stupid on death effects or some nasty ground effects that are impossible to see with the fog. As for the build, may I suggest that you run PAST and not into a pack and let your lazor kill off screenscreen, you could still die but this may help. I picked up rumis because of armour it gives and some block, helped a bit at least for me. Having armor and block is better with high ES instead of just having high ES.
If you're using unnatural instinct, you probably dont wanna go for foresight. With those four points you could get faith and steel AND soul thief. Probably shouldnt take explosive runes, either. You could have that last socket instead.
"
jbmcarth wrote:
If you're using unnatural instinct, you probably dont wanna go for foresight. With those four points you could get faith and steel AND soul thief. Probably shouldnt take explosive runes, either. You could have that last socket instead.

Always there to save me! That makes a LOT of sense, and I thank you as always! What are the better options for my wand?

Big boost in dps but still manage to get high enough ES with your reco https://pastebin.com/1yFLGLjL
Last edited by CreedAventus on May 15, 2020, 7:07:07 PM
Wands substantially better than yours are pretty pricey. I like trigger spells suffix craft on mine, which makes it even harder to get a decent one. I'd get a substantial dps boost using crit multiplier craft instead.

You can set trade search for pseudo: lightning spell dmg, maximum mana, crit dmg, and spell crit chance. Also for same but without one of the crit mods and with free suffix and no crafted mods. Plug a few examples in your price range into your PoB and see how it changes your dps. You should get a pretty good idea of what minimum stats the wand will need to bother upgrading, and then you can refine your search.
"
jbmcarth wrote:
Wands substantially better than yours are pretty pricey. I like trigger spells suffix craft on mine, which makes it even harder to get a decent one. I'd get a substantial dps boost using crit multiplier craft instead.

You can set trade search for pseudo: lightning spell dmg, maximum mana, crit dmg, and spell crit chance. Also for same but without one of the crit mods and with free suffix and no crafted mods. Plug a few examples in your price range into your PoB and see how it changes your dps. You should get a pretty good idea of what minimum stats the wand will need to bother upgrading, and then you can refine your search.

Since it's difficult to find the lightning/non-chaos damage as chaos damage along with the other mods, I have this crazy idea. I can scour the suffixes leaving me with (flat lightning damage-increased lightning), lightning as extra chaos and max mana. I can then multi-mod it with trigger socketed along with crit multi. I'll lose cast speed in the process.

Edit : Mehhh, scrap that, crit multi modifier can only go as high as 28% from bench. Prolly not even worth it.
Last edited by CreedAventus on May 15, 2020, 10:21:30 PM
The wand needs spell crit, which you previously crafted. That's what I'm talking about trigger craft making it harder to get a good wand. mana, spell crit, crit multi, and open suffix is pretty expensive with good values

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info