[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

"
Stormbear94 wrote:
Greetings .. I like this build very much. It allowed me to do many things I couldn't do in the game before. Thanks :) I have only one question. How do we add the sixth storm brand? I only have 5 storm brands.

Annoint explosive runes for the 6th. It is a large DPS cut versus other possible annoints, but helps with clear immensely. I took it for farming Splinters and Simulacrums.
"
f1rstborn wrote:
"
Stormbear94 wrote:
Greetings .. I like this build very much. It allowed me to do many things I couldn't do in the game before. Thanks :) I have only one question. How do we add the sixth storm brand? I only have 5 storm brands.

Annoint explosive runes for the 6th. It is a large DPS cut versus other possible annoints, but helps with clear immensely. I took it for farming Splinters and Simulacrums.

I had 6 with explosive runes on the tree, had to respec to get it. But I am still testing stuff if I'd let it be this way or get a chain support and free up the three points.
"
jbmcarth wrote:
Try this, cremmus: https://pastebin.com/vCjw2AZZ

Note the respec of Sanctuary of Thought to Arcane Blessing.

I am running this, ALTHOUGH I haven't encountered Sirus yet again with this tree so I have to test when we meet later. Although, this tree feels a little clunky for mapping..
So I've been playing this SB for weeks and having so much fun with it. For those who wondered about Sanctuary of Thought, Watcher's eye and etc, I will give my honest opinion on them.

For comparison (according to my current PoB),
1. With Sanctuary of Thought and no Watcher's eye = 8M DPS Shaper,7.9k ES

2. Without Sanctuary of Thought and no Watcher's eye = 15M DPS Shaper, 5.5k ES

3. Without Sanctuary of Thought and with Watcher's eye = 14M DPS Shaper, 8,4k ES

With that being said, I think Watcher's eye is great in general. You got your damage and ES, which helps you to survive in this game. I did buy one yesterday but sold them again right away. To be honest, those 3k ES difference doesn't do much for me. I did manage to kill all the bosses this game offered with only 5.5k ES. 8k ES seems to be safer, but it doesn't mean you are immortal. On the other hand, playing with lower life helps you to play better (mechanics and knowledge), since you don't want to get killed by some weird boss attacks, etc. If you have enough money, I think it's nice to get the Watcher's eye (why not?). I think Sanctuary of Thought is perfect for leveling because you don't want to die a lot just because of having not enough ES. At the end game, I would recommend of dropping Sanctuary of Thought for Conviction of Power. If you're pushing to 100, perhaps don't do this. But if you're stop thinking about leveling (mine at 94), I don't see the reason for not giving up some ES for tons of damage. I died sometimes, but when i died, my SB is killing the boss as well :)

List of victims : Conquerors, A8 Sirus, Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Ahuatotli, Aul, T16 100% delirious, Kosis, Atziri, 154/154 bonus and awakening, and those mini bosses :D. I did tried the HoGM, but my laptop gave up on me. I killed some! before running out of portal because of dying from the FPS drop :(

PS: I sold my Watcher's eye just because I wanted to try some other builds :) Don't try this at home

Cheers!
"
radityakat wrote:
So I've been playing this SB for weeks and having so much fun with it. For those who wondered about Sanctuary of Thought, Watcher's eye and etc, I will give my honest opinion on them.

3. Without Sanctuary of Thought and with Watcher's eye = 14M DPS Shaper, 8,4k ES

With that being said, I think Watcher's eye is great in general. You got your damage and ES, which helps you to survive in this game. I did buy one yesterday but sold them again right away. To be honest, those 3k ES difference doesn't do much for me. I did manage to kill all the bosses this game offered with only 5.5k ES. 8k ES seems to be safer, but it doesn't mean you are immortal. On the other hand, playing with lower life helps you to play better (mechanics and knowledge), since you don't want to get killed by some weird boss attacks, etc. If you have enough money, I think it's nice to get the Watcher's eye (why not?). I think Sanctuary of Thought is perfect for leveling because you don't want to die a lot just because of having not enough ES. At the end game, I would recommend of dropping Sanctuary of Thought for Conviction of Power. If you're pushing to 100, perhaps don't do this. But if you're stop thinking about leveling (mine at 94), I don't see the reason for not giving up some ES for tons of damage. I died sometimes, but when i died, my SB is killing the boss as well :)

List of victims : Conquerors, A8 Sirus, Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Ahuatotli, Aul, T16 100% delirious, Kosis, Atziri, 154/154 bonus and awakening, and those mini bosses :D. I did tried the HoGM, but my laptop gave up on me. I killed some! before running out of portal because of dying from the FPS drop :(

PS: I sold my Watcher's eye just because I wanted to try some other builds :) Don't try this at home

Cheers!

POB? TY
"
CREMMUS wrote:
"
radityakat wrote:

Cheers!

POB? TY

https://pastebin.com/5ZXqjck3

It's basically everything that @f1rstborn has made! :D

Just did my first Sirus A8 kill and basicly every boss are easy to kill, the damage output is amazing, now need to try on uber elder.

Thanks for the guide.
Can we use this build as the start build at the beginning of next season? I liked it this build.
"
jbmcarth wrote:

Quick Q : Do you have to allocate 3 passives for Dreamer even with Unnatural beside it? I see it on this POB.

"
Jolo0213 wrote:

You shouldn't be spreading misinformation. MoM only protects life, so even if you have all of that any damage will still go to ES first, so you don't get 20k eHP.

Overall, in my opinion 7k is usable, but if you're juicing and trying to level it's still very much in one shot range even for later Simulacrum waves and T16s juiced.

Ok tnx for info i really wasn't aware about MoM. But in terms of leveling why level on t16 when there breach rotas?

"
CREMMUS wrote:
"
jbmcarth wrote:

Quick Q : Do you have to allocate 3 passives for Dreamer even with Unnatural beside it? I see it on this POB.

In that PoB Dreamer is taken through anointing amulet.
Last edited by Desrers on May 14, 2020, 7:17:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info