[3.12] Raider/Full Ele Fastest Cyclone/22M Sirus Dps/All content/5 seconds Sirus/5 Aura

So here is where I am at lvl 67 trying this build out, I cant seem to get enough mana unreserved to run 4 auras let alone add precision (which currently i dont need due to having 100% hit chance, unless there is something im missing?) Also getting enough intellect seems to be an issue, even in your build, so I took an int node to help with that, also annointed exposure tolerance instead of blade master to help with ele reflect for mapping, against bosses ill probably swap since oils are stupid cheap this league.

https://pastebin.com/REkae5vv

seriously debating on dropping starkonjas for the resists, not sure if ill need it going forward as I have a ring at 80 with more cold resist, but im sure i will because that will likely just make me barely over 0%, Mostly I am confused as to how you are getting enough mana, and I am dropping a couple of the other sword nodes that gave more accuracy in favor of the second cluster for curse immune.

As for the mana reservation, I can add hatred (currently i just run blood and sand, and the two heralds), but it puts me at 12 mana, not sure if this gets better later as i hit higher levels or not.

@gadarel - I just used a lot of health pots until I hit level 57 for the gloves, at that point the build feels like it "unlocks" and becomes much much smoother, there is actually quite a bit of life leech, I'll probably keep adjusting this a bit and put my updates up later.
"
puppetlife13 wrote:

3.12 video links to a 3.10 YT video, check again

there is one video 3.12. sirus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsn_xkAsQu0
Last edited by Fzt_NEDİM on Nov 26, 2020, 6:32:42 AM
"
Vizkevod wrote:
So here is where I am at lvl 67 trying this build out, I cant seem to get enough mana unreserved to run 4 auras let alone add precision (which currently i dont need due to having 100% hit chance, unless there is something im missing?) Also getting enough intellect seems to be an issue, even in your build, so I took an int node to help with that, also annointed exposure tolerance instead of blade master to help with ele reflect for mapping, against bosses ill probably swap since oils are stupid cheap this league.

https://pastebin.com/REkae5vv

seriously debating on dropping starkonjas for the resists, not sure if ill need it going forward as I have a ring at 80 with more cold resist, but im sure i will because that will likely just make me barely over 0%, Mostly I am confused as to how you are getting enough mana, and I am dropping a couple of the other sword nodes that gave more accuracy in favor of the second cluster for curse immune.

As for the mana reservation, I can add hatred (currently i just run blood and sand, and the two heralds), but it puts me at 12 mana, not sure if this gets better later as i hit higher levels or not.

@gadarel - I just used a lot of health pots until I hit level 57 for the gloves, at that point the build feels like it "unlocks" and becomes much much smoother, there is actually quite a bit of life leech, I'll probably keep adjusting this a bit and put my updates up later.

we dont need mana. we have -9 mana cost on a ring... check my gear 1 time...
Hi cool build, I've been playing for about two weeks now and I really like it!
I have a few questions: what about curse immunity? do we use them in 3.12? Craft a Jewel with a hex breaker? also wanted to clarify, does envelope damage to pure elemental happen with gloves and watcher's eye?
"
Gwerty wrote:
Hi cool build, I've been playing for about two weeks now and I really like it!
I have a few questions: what about curse immunity? do we use them in 3.12? Craft a Jewel with a hex breaker? also wanted to clarify, does envelope damage to pure elemental happen with gloves and watcher's eye?

Hi thanks a lot.
hex breaker is nerfed. check 3.12 pob. we dont use breaker anymore. I m using move speed flask with curse immunity mod while mapping.
yes we need convert mod on gloves and wathcer's eye.

40% on tree
up to 40% on jewel
+20% on gloves
Last edited by Fzt_NEDİM on Nov 27, 2020, 10:19:09 AM
soul raker must be taken? It doesn't give you health leech rate, does it? my Lethal Pride has +0.8 health leech
But is it essential to take gloves for cold damage?)
or is it possible on fire?) just cold deficit on the trade)
"
Gwerty wrote:
But is it essential to take gloves for cold damage?)
or is it possible on fire?) just cold deficit on the trade)

fire/light/cold. you can take one of them
"
soul raker must be taken? It doesn't give you health leech rate, does it? my Lethal Pride has +0.8 health leech

it gives leech life and mana. but if you have enough leech you can pass soul raker.
Hi, I am trying out this build. I want to know would the damage greatly suffer if I don't have jewel and glove for the full conversion, how far can I go without them. Thx in advance for the reply

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info