Path of Exile wins BAFTA Award for Evolving Game

Congratulations !
Quite a feat when you generally think about it, and in many ways it deserves it, but I have to ask and wonder... Did they take into account and consideration all the issues regarding Consoles when dishing out a prize like that?
I mean, take a look at the FAQ for Console they made 3 or 4? years back.
"
ACGIFT wrote:
I'll actually admit it wouldn't have been my choice in the face of, say, No Man's Sky, (which has really redefined just how much a game can evolve post-release; it went from garbage to astounding) but congrats are in order nonetheless!

PoE compared to when I played for the first time in 2.x is night and day. 3 acts repeated 3 times in different difficulties, Piety as the final boss, no hideout, no ascendency no nothing.
No game deserves this more than path of exile
I come back to this game since almost 9 years and everytime I am amazed by all the new things and how the devs have pushed the limit further

I am truly stunned by what u have created here and especially what u achieved in these years

All the best for many more years to come!
Gratz, GGG, totally deserved!
Congratulations! With our continued feedback, we will create the most beautiful of Nightmares together! Let us bathe you in code, GGG. So that this world might be bathed in glory!
Nice. congrats.
Surprised for No man's sky. Thought that game was a huge failure.
GZ
Congrats!
IGN : Pswotton
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1096157

Thanks for visiting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info