Path of Exile wins BAFTA Award for Evolving Game

You didnt deserve it. Your game isnt evolving its just a repeating shit cycle of speed meta and spell meta. FF XIV deserved it, you only deserve a turd thrown into your face.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
I would have been much happier if your company had won a " BAFTA award for pinnacle of STABILITY and PERFORMANCE game " ...

You truly evolve a lot and I see how you won. Although you might be doing very well in evolving you severely lack in stability department. This is why your game will always suffer and have an Achiles' Heel...

One patch it's OK then next one something is broken beyond belief. And I'm not even gonna talk about how you murder FPS with every league due to stupid decisions.

"BUT DELIRIUM FOG WON'T LAG, IT's NEW TECHNOLOGY..." Yea, I've seen people comment on this and personally experienced this new technology :D

FIX UR F*CKING FPS and optimize your game!
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Apr 3, 2020, 7:29:07 AM
Congratz! =)
Happy to see that, definitely deserved!
Grats.
Best ARPG last decade.
"
You didnt deserve it. Your game isnt evolving its just a repeating shit cycle of speed meta and spell meta. FF XIV deserved it, you only deserve a turd thrown into your face.

I do not know if FF XIV should get the award, but you are right about the "repeating shit cycle", because the game is bloated with thousands of mechanics and items some of which does not make sense. Maybe in this case evolving game means making map stash tabs usable with only one map type(league generation) or making ugly as f**k clown/demon mtx?
Well deserved. POE has the most played hours on my steam account (plus countless hours before steam!).

Its free.
Its awesome.
Its evolving.

Keep it up GGG!

Cant wait to test POE2...
Congratulations!

You deserve it people.
Congratulations! Out of all the games I've played, Path of Exile is the only I always come back to without getting bored quickly.
The amount of fun I've had (and still have) playing this game is unreal!

Thank you for your work!
Last edited by wozzlebottle on Apr 3, 2020, 9:04:22 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
You earned it! :-)
So many thousands of hours play time and fun for me.
And one Orion Support for your genius work!
Last edited by TobiasR89 on Apr 3, 2020, 9:16:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info