Anyone else get wrist/elbow problems from playing this game

You need to see a doctor
Yes, see a doctor. If that is not possible, at least get a wrist brace.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I find it helps if you play different skills generally, relentless potion piano does anyone in and while I love cyclone it always limits my playtime.

Switching which keys you do main attacks with too, some skills I do fine using mouse to attack but others i much prefer like W or E.

make sure you do the posture police on yourself and just stop when it starts hurting don't push through without doing something about it.
wrist problems started after 2000+ Burial chamber chain farm

still have

still play
"
xssarinx wrote:
It's called Carpal Tunnel Syndrome ....

That's a bit of an exaggeration.

OP is clearly not in an ergo-dynamic position given that the problem came up immediately after changing the environment.

Aside from things like posture, height, distance, extension etc you need to relax while using a mouse/keyboard.

Often people will hold their fingers in tense positions over m/kb in high pressure game situations which causes muscle pain. need to learn to relax.

What you shouldnt do is get some sort of crutch that allows you to continue playing in the condition that cause the problem in the first place. That *will* lead to serious problems, CTS etc.
"
MBata wrote:
Sure wish i could recoup the money from mtx and supporter packs though.
maybe play less? the money u sink into it is spend no way to get that back.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
MBata wrote:
my other hobbies are bass/guitar and painting ... so precise control of my fingers is kinda important.

Well, getting Carpal Tunnel from playing guitar is not unusual either. It's all about repetitive finger/hand/wrist motions. So preventive measures are never bad.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
you have to press more then 1 button for your flasks?
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
xssarinx wrote:
It's called Carpal Tunnel Syndrome ....

That's a bit of an exaggeration.

OP is clearly not in an ergo-dynamic position given that the problem came up immediately after changing the environment.

Aside from things like posture, height, distance, extension etc you need to relax while using a mouse/keyboard.

Often people will hold their fingers in tense positions over m/kb in high pressure game situations which causes muscle pain. need to learn to relax.

What you shouldnt do is get some sort of crutch that allows you to continue playing in the condition that cause the problem in the first place. That *will* lead to serious problems, CTS etc.

Those are good suggestions. The only thing I can think to add is that when pressing the keys, just press lightly, don't push the keys hard a light touch will do it.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Asmosis wrote:

my biggest challenge. and mouse killer.

it's really funny how the body intuitively assumes, pressing buttons harder will have more effect.

and it's really, really hard to unlearn.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info