Anyone else get wrist/elbow problems from playing this game

it might be the way my arms rest on this newer chair when playing on my laptop, but i can't play this game anymore without serious pain.

Needless to say, i don't play anymore.

Sure wish i could recoup the money from mtx and supporter packs though.

Last bumped on Mar 9, 2020, 7:08:52 AM
You'd get the same problem by playing too much of any other game.

Get well soon.
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
I play Madden and Fifa with a Gamepad, so that works.

Also games with fewer clicking and mouse motions seem fine: Civilization, Rimworld, MtG:Arena

Although i agree that Grim Dawn and Torchlight are also detrimental to my wrists and elbows.
It's called Carpal Tunnel Syndrome ....

Well if you still have desire to play, you can always play with auto cast builds (cast when damage taken, cast when stunned, skeletonbomber, etc). Watch Jouis videos and you can find plenty of ones of this type, the main upside of them is that all you have to do is move and loot(you should consider a really strict filter thou).
"
MBata wrote:
it might be the way my arms rest on this newer chair when playing on my laptop, but i can't play this game anymore without serious pain.

Needless to say, i don't play anymore.

Sure wish i could recoup the money from mtx and supporter packs though.

Carpal Tunnel. It can stay with you for the rest of your life if it's severe, so you're better off quitting. The most effective things you can do, are all preventive - which sounds a little bit too late right about now. Get yourself a stress ball, and keep stretching your hand/wrist/fingers.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
ive seen this a few times and my friend gets it too. he just plays on console now

but yeah he has been a pc gamer for years and years, no issues, but with poe it just got to him for whatever reason. no idea what the difference is, but its there.

its a shame they won't get controller support for pc
my other hobbies are bass/guitar and painting ... so precise control of my fingers is kinda important.
I actually use a microsoft ergonomic keyboard specifically for that reason.

When my last one died and I was using a standard keyboard during legion, popping the hotkeys for my ed/contagion setup would start to hurt pretty quickly.

Then of course there's all that flasking.

That's not to say it doesn't eliminate issues completely, but I'll never run a standard keyboard again for any long term use, its just too unnatural an angle when you focus so much on only a certain set of keys.
Yep, totally over league play.
I have wrist problems too while playing poe too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info