Corona virus

Essential service providers should be given a bonus either during, after or both.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
I always support that shit.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
I am actually gonna get paid more for March because of all the new articles about how democracy is over, liberalism is over and country unions are over which keep popping up every minute. Thanks, for giving me more work, looneys <3
What does the smartest man in America have to say about the situation? His name is Christopher Langan.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ctmurealitytheory/permalink/10158032219662486/

"

I'm not quite sure that people are aware of this, but a rising number of local and federal "authorities" and "leaders" are issuing some very disturbing edicts. They are passing laws and signing "executive orders" granting themselves pretty much open-ended power - for example, the power to confiscate property and firearms and confine people indefinitely to their homes (pending confiscation and eviction) for months or years into the future. Their inner dictators are oozing out of them like toxic waste.

I regard these miscreants as worse than SARS-CoV-2 ... in the aggregate, much worse. Most of them are not the capable leaders they pretend to be, but exhibit infantile delusions and a level of intelligence that would embarrass any self-respecting chimpanzee (especially those who have been rubber-stamped by one of the insane asylums now passing itself off as an "elite university"). After all, while a virus can destroy your life and your future, it won't follow up by coming after you with armed thugs who will blow your head off for refusing to have your property confiscated or become a pincushion for their mystery hypodermic needles.

This rising tide of open-ended confiscation / curfew / no-travel / business-closure orders is all but certain to crash the economy, and here's the problem with that: it would be all but unrecoverable, and it would almost certainly complete the parasitic divergence about which we've talked here. (You know - "Sorry, losers, but game over!") That's the road we're on right now. Want to taste real misery? That's where we're currently headed.

Anyone but a fool can smell the end game here, and it's ugly. The only people whose utility will be served if this goes on for more than a (very) few weeks are some of the very worst among us ... the greedy and ruthless, the political liars and prostitutes, the gibbering goblins and "pizza"-scarfing freaks who infest the power structure like fleas, lice, and ticks. They'll win it all, and we'll do all the losing. In fact, we're the jackpot.

In any case, I don't want to hear any complaints about my alleged preference for "conspiracy theories". If you still feel safe and trust the government and refuse to acknowledge its conspiratorial modus operandi, how nice for you. But I consider it foolish, and I've reached a point at which I no longer suffer fools gladly.

He's more concerned about what the government power grabs than the actual virus itself. That's a concern that I also share.

Other people sense this too, and they went to buy ammo off the shelves, while troglodytes were hording up toilet paper.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 24, 2020, 1:11:23 AM
Make sure you read my latest link, Peacher. It's a doozie.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
If the government wants to take over they'll just send in drones and your ammo is not going to do shit against them, you know that, right?
Never mind the mountains of bureaucracy standing between anyone with such an intention and its execution. Of course, the same bureaucracy labyrinth preventing that sort of dictatorial override is also very likely preventing the streamlining of aid and resources during times of national crisis.

It's a deep state of affairs. O-hohoho.

__

source

This reminds me of Chris Rock's old solution for what was then a budding shooting epidemic: make guns cheap but bullets *prohibitively* expensive. Creative, if more lofty than feasible.

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 24, 2020, 2:38:44 AM
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
If the government wants to take over they'll just send in drones and your ammo is not going to do shit against them, you know that, right?

You do realize that a rag tag group of guerrilla fighters in Afghanistan managed to spank the USA's ass, in spite of all the drones and aircraft they sent in? Using mostly weapons the average US gun owner can go out and buy right now?

The USA has one of the most bloated and incompetent military forces on the planet, with capabilities dramatically overstated. The quality of the personnel has been on the decline in recent years, and even many generals have brought it up. The same caliber of individuals they had 20, 30, or 40 years ago has diminished greatly. Armed forces? More like the Armed Farces. They got their ass kicked in Afghanistan by goat farmers and sheep herders.
So you are prepared to live in caves then? Got any in your region?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-says-he-may-soon-lift-restrictions-to-reopen-businesses-defying-the-advice-of-coronavirus-experts/2020/03/23/f2c7f424-6d14-11ea-a3ec-70d7479d83f0_story.html

No further commentary required, other than to remind people it's a given that it would take at least 2 weeks of complete and total shutdown to start to get a handle on Covid-19...and you really think it's a good idea to start a nation of 330 million people back up after only 15 days? Can't even call that a deep state of affairs...that's just plain shallow fear-based kneejerkery.

__

Uncertainty is a two-edged sword. You can either use it to encourage people to over-react in the spirit of erring on the side of caution, or you can use it to stoke panic and confusion. The problem is, the issue we're seeing in several countries right now, is that if you don't actively do the former, you're doing the latter by proxy. And we're just not seeing the sort of proactive, confident leadership that is inclined to the former, and so is suffering the repercussions of the latter despite public calls for calm and level-headedness. You can't just tell people to calm down; you need to show them that if they do, they won't be fucked.

Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 24, 2020, 3:37:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info