[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

After getting a white socket on my brass dome I decided to try out Carrion Golems. Wow, they feel way better to play. They're much more aggressive, and it feels like they have similar damage despite PoB telling me it's 1/4 dps.

I'm going to try swapping out brutality for Summon Phantasm (carrion golem would then start giving 50% more dmg because 10 phantasms). I'll need to take out The Primordial Chain for another amulet.

I don't think it's viable to not use TPC amulet on stone golems, because you really need that 100% movement speed. However, with Carrion golems, they leap slam a lot as well so the movement speed doesn't feel as useful. Plus the less damage multi goes away so you get chunkier hits.

In addition, I like aspect of the avian. It's a lot less theoretical damage than flesh/stone+maim, but in reality you don't need to be in melee range to get the aspect bonus. Obviously aspect of the spider is even stronger, but I crafted the wrong aspect on my gloves by accident.. lol

I've like to get an Aul's Uprising with free Hatred or Haste or Pride (then add in Hatred), but I don't see any reasonably priced versions yet. I have one in standard though :P
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Apr 4, 2020, 7:37:37 PM
Is redemption worth the 3 nodes? 5% attack speed doesn't seem like a lot, does the accuracy make a difference? The 12% damage doesn't apply to golems, does it?

So I found a Head Hunter belt this morning and all of my gems are now awakened. I got 135 Exalt to use. I'm not sure what my actual damage is but I'll put my paste bin here so someone can tweak it and see if I"m doing something wrong. Just got to awakening 8 so far I'm just crushing with super super ease.

https://pastebin.com/7rqGxCQ2

I still have 63 exalt to use and I'm at 5,122 Life.

Edit: Just used Fertile Catalyst on my rings now at 5,203 Life forgot to do that. I also have the option of taking off 3 minion nodes on left side for 15% more life if need be.
Last edited by Shaddrak on Apr 4, 2020, 10:15:25 PM
Current Gear:

Current DPS Per Golem:

Last edited by Boltonsquads on Apr 4, 2020, 10:38:30 PM
Thanks for the guide ! Wondering if there is a way to do afk T16 blighted maps with this build ? Thing is, I don't mind getting mirror gear if the ceiling of the build is high enough, but from what I've seen so far is that after spending roughly 30ex as a test I still can't afk bad layouts T6 blighted burials.

Also, do you think carrion golem has some potential ? what would be the pros/cons over stone golem and the dps ceiling ?
Here is me clearing a T16 100% Delirious Map with 3 Scarabs including Legion Encounter, Red Beasts, Cassia, 3 Breaches and a bunch of other crazy stuff. I don't think I died here but boy it was a very challenging map I also put on Beyond and those suckers came out the entire map. You should be able to click on the image to get a bigger picture.

Any advice for the Sirus fight?

I'm playing the CIP build, have 4.4k hp and divine flesh (86% chaos res) but still get 1 shot by Sirus' beam every time I enter.

I have no trouble getting to final phase deathless but then there seems to be no way to survive? Even when I am constantly flame dashing about he always hits me with his "DIE" beam!
"
Mudbat wrote:
Any advice for the Sirus fight?

I'm playing the CIP build, have 4.4k hp and divine flesh (86% chaos res) but still get 1 shot by Sirus' beam every time I enter.

I have no trouble getting to final phase deathless but then there seems to be no way to survive? Even when I am constantly flame dashing about he always hits me with his "DIE" beam!

hi I change some gear so that I have 5k hp and a small cluster jewl with born of chaos node da

For everybody that wants more tankyness born of chaos adds 3+ to max chaos res
Bumping because it got buried, but I hit the first baby plateau-- pretty new to this game.

https://pastebin.com/1Dq4Q3GZ

That's my pob- I'm slowly scrounging exalt, but I'm not a very good farmer yet. What upgrades should I be looking to purchase next? Awakened gems? If so, which ones are best for cost?

For my passive tree, is redemption worth it? What alternatives do I have besides life nodes now?
Last edited by Budewnpa on Apr 5, 2020, 4:46:03 AM
Can someone please take a look over my build and tell me how to improve. My biggest issue at the moment seems to be defense. Regen is fine but i die to one hits all the time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info