[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
hydre57 wrote:
"
Ruderatus wrote:
I can't understand why my block chance is 0%?
I mean I'm using a 24% block shield but tooltip about block cance is empty

Necromantic aegis that apply your shield bonus to your minions and not you?

Yes, it is :) Thank you.
"
The renewal is already calculated in PoB by checking Minions are at full health, again you are doubling this.

Thats weird. I don't have those options. I must be using an old version or something so Ignore my comment.

Some notes: The shock etc. was added in the config page but I have no option for minions on full life. And you definitively don't have the awakened brutality since the pob you linked to used a normal gem not awakened one. Intimidate is from awakened melee phys which was not in it either. Just thought i would check intimidate in the config and add the phys damage since they are rather common upgrades. It my be that my pob gets somethings wrong when we seem to have different versions.

Thanks for the link to an impale calc, have been missing that!

I have to check because I'm rather unsure now :), is this not the fork? https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases
Last edited by dunsparrow1 on Apr 3, 2020, 12:46:28 PM
"
HydraGTV wrote:
Best build Ever!

20/20 Simulacrum
Sirius Down!

Only play for 3 days! I wish I had known that build earlier.

Thank you so much!

You welcome :-)
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
Update: Day 3, level 82, gems still level 18, sim 20/20!

Using CIP/divine flesh with 88 chaos res. Still dying but that'll fix itself with more life.
Anyone have any tips on how to do Complete Encounter V challenge with this build? The Spider Forest one and the Shrine one?
So here is my gear be now im looking for next good upgrade idem?
Hi Guru's of the Golemancer world !!

Would really appreaciate some feedback/comments on my char: Yuggxul.
The "Dps" seems very mediocre, i must be doing something very wrong.
i m lacking some levels on my gems but the dps is just rather too low, takes a long time to even kill a t14-16 maps boss. Aside from my gems are all my gear, passive and jewel correct? I did recheck it but don't seem to see what wrong. Pls enlighten me with your knowledge, thank you in advance.

Using 1 ice + 1 Light + 1 chaos + 7 stone golems

Last edited by Ironxbow on Apr 4, 2020, 12:46:13 AM
Hi all i wanted to ask something, why is it not better to use instead of 1 ice golem one more stone golem, wouldn't that mean a lot more dmg ? so 7 stone golems 1 chaos 1 lightning ?

Thank you
"
Ironxbow wrote:
Hi Guru's of the Golemancer world !!

Would really appreaciate some feedback/comments on my char: Yuggxul.
The "Dps" seems very mediocre, i must be doing something very wrong.
i m lacking some levels on my gems but the dps is just rather too low, takes a long time to even kill a t14-16 maps boss. Aside from my gems are all my gear, passive and jewel correct? I did recheck it but don't seem to see what wrong. Pls enlighten me with your knowledge, thank you in advance.

Using 1 ice + 1 Light + 1 chaos + 7 stone golems

Empower level 3 = too low, unless in a +1 suport levels chest.
Annoint amulet with minion daage node, or something else useful.

Or use 2x Cold Iron point for 6 extra levels for your stone golems.
Last edited by AngstyBoy on Apr 4, 2020, 4:46:09 AM
Thank you for this build went with the CIP version. I had over 30+ ex invested in a zombie summoner but was struggling with all end game bosses. Used around 10ex on this build and had way more damage and was much tankier.

Only have some problems with Sirus+8 he is deleting the stone golems in the last phase. So need to bring mana pot to resummon them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info