[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
xmod10 wrote:
I was wondering why do we use hatred? Why not pride since our golems primarily go physical damage and impale.

I assume we wanted our Golems to convert to hit as cold, as we use EE from our storm brand and other things to trigger it and making bosses vulnerable to cold.
Its more damage with hatred, more so if your using

I wondered the same thing when i first started playing this too though b/c I was used to the cookie cutter necromancer auras.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 20, 2020, 2:20:05 AM
Hi,
Thanks for the fun build.
I've league started with it.
I'm getting to yellow and red maps (casual player), but here are how I leveled up quite smoothly:

at first I used SRS+zombies
Then added spectres.
After 2 labs and tree point got 3 golems.
Then got the shield and clayshaper for 1c each, and started using 4 golems (or was it 5 already?).
Then got 2 eminences for cheap, and started saving for 2X primordial mights.
Got them, bought some harmonies and made anima stone.
Now got 7 golems.
Dropped the rest of the minions, and stayed with 5 stones, 1 lightning, 1 chaos (ice needs dextirity).
Got lucky with some ex drops and got the amulet.

fun and easy. now I'm saving for a wand and armor, and leveling empowers.

I love this build, as I can invest currency and just get more powerful, instead of waiting for some power jump by buying some needed items.

Cheers
Last edited by braxat2000poe on Mar 20, 2020, 4:01:54 AM
How is the clear speed of this build? Would be able to get a video about it? Farming any high tier map or Delirium? Boss dps seems amazing. Thinking about making one

So i crafted this weapon so far, what do you recon i do with it?
I was thinking of crafting trigger, minion dmg. Then slam an ex on it and hope for a good extra preffix, then divine orb for good minion dmg.

Recon thats a good idea? Or what would you do with it

Thx :)
"
Thagrim1337 wrote:

I was thinking of crafting trigger, minion dmg. Then slam an ex on it and hope for a good extra preffix, then divine orb for good minion dmg.

Put this wands in pob swap daggers and you se dps and how good wand need to be for better damage then +3 daggers)
"
Thagrim1337 wrote:

Very good :) put there minon dmg + auocast and exalt yolo :P
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
"
Chaudblitz wrote:
How is the clear speed of this build? Would be able to get a video about it? Farming any high tier map or Delirium? Boss dps seems amazing. Thinking about making one

Clear speeds on maps is insane and the single target is pretty good. Just phase running through mobs straight to boss (on rare t-16 non sextant maps) and getting about 10+ shards per map.Spent about 6ex so far on my gear and got lucky on the astral plate.

Only down side is my life is low AF. 3K life with my gear right now which isn't the best, but you have super high amour and mom so its not that bad if you play safe.

I'll try and post some clear speed footage of some t-16 maps later
Last edited by Zonraz on Mar 20, 2020, 3:11:51 PM
Build is good. I switched it up by not using amulet and went with shield for more defenses.

Can do T16 delirium orbs no problem on regular maps.

Haven't tried T16 delirium orb Minotaur or any other Guardians though. Will try soon!
are the pobs up for 3.10? it says 3.9 tree in pob

also any info on leveling?
Last edited by Schnubbel_ on Mar 20, 2020, 10:05:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info