[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
bamper1 wrote:

You welcome.

Feeding frenzy is useless for us because we use primordial might. Empower gives u bigger buffs. I checked ur gear u missing few things etc :P

Yeah, there is quite a bit amiss, but I did not have any drop luck so far this league and I am bad at making currency.
I was glad I was able to afford all the jewels :D

Could you give me a few tips on what to prioritize?

Thanks
Build looks interesting! I'm currently playing golems with cold conversion but I heard Impale does higher damage so I might switch over. Are you using the same tree as 3.9 or did you make adjustments to include any of the new cluster jewels? If so, do you have a link to your 3.10 tree?

Thank you for the cool build!
Trying to min/max my damage to get closer to the pobs you've linked - could you explain the 30% phys as extra chaos mod you've added to the jewel? Where am i supposed to be getting that damage from?
"
Trying to min/max my damage to get closer to the pobs you've linked - could you explain the 30% phys as extra chaos mod you've added to the jewel? Where am i supposed to be getting that damage from?

That is to compensate for unholy might. POB doesn't have a configuration to give minions unholy might. You get it from your tree node..
Just wasn't sure what it was compensating for (eg if something I didn't have yet), but looks like I do. Thanks for answer!
How do you get the strength ? I’m at level 41 and 94 strength using a +30 strength passive. Can’t use Claybreaker which requires 134 str.
"
Hoya63 wrote:
How do you get the strength ? I’m at level 41 and 94 strength using a +30 strength passive. Can’t use Claybreaker which requires 134 str.

Personally I traveled first to the left of the tree to get to strength nodes first and later respecced the 3 passive points between the INT Node before MOM and "Heart and Soul".

Additionally, you can take "Might" and an amulet with 30 strength.
Worked perfectly to equip Clayshaper at 41.
Hi I'm also doin stone golem build been like since blight,metamorph and even delirium I always have stone golem as my startin build,Im doin my own "staple" build thoo

but I got a question I've been wandering all this time why when I use more eminence jewel it gives me more dps rather more harmony less eminence,at least that was pob tell me but I see golem build have more harmony than eminence most of it and I can't find any explanation to that

so my question is

is it pob not accurate to count golem cooldown that harmony give?

btw this my build hope you can check and tell me whether is true or not?
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/PantatBuduk/PawangTuyul_Delirium?i=46&search=class%3DElementalist%26skill%3DSummon-Stone-Golem

glad to see new stone golem build in 3.10

Thanks keep rollin those stony boy :)
I now have the Primordial Chain amulet for +3 golems. Looks like I’ll have to look for strength nodes to get 40 str.
I was wondering why do we use hatred? Why not pride since our golems primarily go physical damage and impale.
Last edited by xmod10 on Mar 19, 2020, 10:26:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info