Live Search Limits

Been waiting 3 days on a support ticket. Is this going to be fixed?
"That which can be destroyed by truth, should be."
"The only people who deserve power are those who don't actively seek it."
Is there a source on this 20 livesearches?

Any other changes, such as how we connect to the trade api?
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 11:51:29 PM
The limits on the number of live searches is intended. This is unrelated to the trade API.

If you're getting captchas on the website more often than you would expect, please contact support so we can review why you are flagged (most likely by using a third party tool that has been acting poorly) and remove it if appropriate.
I have the same problem with endless captchas. The "contact support" section says that we should go to the forum in the appropriate section, which people do. Write who specifically deals with this problem and we will turn to him. So far, one thing is clear to me that your defense puts the IP addresses of the players on a list for some reason, after which they have restrictions. Maybe I'm wrong
support@grindinggear.com is the place to contact.
Oh bullshit. I've contacted support about it. I've never done any sort of botting, or more than 20 live searchs. You left me hanging for 5 days, only to tell me you won't remove it without any explanation. I'm $300+ into cosmetics and supporter packs. This is how you treat your customers? Noted. Never get a penny from me again.
"That which can be destroyed by truth, should be."
"The only people who deserve power are those who don't actively seek it."
"
p0miki wrote:
"
xX999Xx wrote:
"
Fabiofun1986 wrote:
Why flipping items is bad? Economy is part of game.

Path of Exile is a Game in the first place!

If "Playing Economy" - Simulator is your first priority, then how about going to the stock market?

Maybe you think its fun, but keep in mind you ruin the fun for many others for your greedy intentions.
There are already private indexers etc. Gladly GGG will not open the doors even more.

Your "playing economy" harmed the game already enough.

All I see is Bots and RMT Spam!

i for one love flippers cause i actually want to play the game and not msg 100 ppl when i need something in bulk, but to each his own i guess.

Without Flippers you would not need to massage 100ppl... Flipper create multiple accounts for those price fixing bullshit games, and you are whispering most likely those. And if you stop trying to save a single Chaos via scrolling more down, you would be surprised how you get instant invites.

I call flawed perception.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info