Live Search Limits

"

malarix1222 wrote:
For some reason, I'm not even able to do a single live search. I'm just stuck on connecting. I tried closing the window and opening a new one, restarting browser, restarting PC. I can connect to the game fine and the pages load fine, but the live search just isn't connecting for me. Is there like a limit of how many you're allowed to do in like 24 hours or something now? If so, I guess I'll have to begrudgingly go back to poe.trade to get back functionality I've had for a long time prior.

Having same Issue but I rhink its a problem on their site?!
"
xX999Xx wrote:
"
Fabiofun1986 wrote:
Why flipping items is bad? Economy is part of game.

Path of Exile is a Game in the first place!

If "Playing Economy" - Simulator is your first priority, then how about going to the stock market?

Maybe you think its fun, but keep in mind you ruin the fun for many others for your greedy intentions.
There are already private indexers etc. Gladly GGG will not open the doors even more.

Your "playing economy" harmed the game already enough.

All I see is Bots and RMT Spam!

i for one love flippers cause i actually want to play the game and not msg 100 ppl when i need something in bulk, but to each his own i guess.
I'm having issues with price checking. Trying to sort my 6 premiums, and 2 quad tabs to consolidate and sort. I guess i ran too many? Now i have to do a captcha every time i use the site? my price checkers aren't working now. What is going on!? Almost breaks the enjoyment of the game not being able to use the trade site without being called a bot every 5 minutes by the trade site.

"That which can be destroyed by truth, should be."
"The only people who deserve power are those who don't actively seek it."
I would like to know if the limit of 20 windows is permanent or temporary?
Permanent.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Allright so there's a limit. I'm fine with that but please take my account/IP off the list. PoB and live search have stopped working for me which takes alot of convenience away from me and I don't really enjoy verifying that I'm not a robot 40 times a day.
Yea i can't do a single live search, or use my trade macro because I went and started sorting my quad tab. Apparently me price checking more than 20-30 items put me on some sort of spam limit? like wtf? I can't even check my items? I can't do a single live search. This is ridiculous. I have 6 premium tabs, 2 quads, and a bunch of other tabs as well (currency, essence, map, and cards). I price check on a regular basis. This literally breaks the game for me. If i have to individually search up to 6 mods a piece for thousands of items manually, i'm spending more time searching than i am playing. Totally ruins the enjoyment. I'm not sure what you changed with the new patch? but its not stopping bots, it's hurting people who support you and your game. Tone it down.
I literally just got captcha'd posting message. Every 5 minutes it's asking me for a captcha.
"
p0miki wrote:
"
xX999Xx wrote:
"
Fabiofun1986 wrote:
Why flipping items is bad? Economy is part of game.

Path of Exile is a Game in the first place!

If "Playing Economy" - Simulator is your first priority, then how about going to the stock market?

Maybe you think its fun, but keep in mind you ruin the fun for many others for your greedy intentions.
There are already private indexers etc. Gladly GGG will not open the doors even more.

Your "playing economy" harmed the game already enough.

All I see is Bots and RMT Spam!

i for one love flippers cause i actually want to play the game and not msg 100 ppl when i need something in bulk, but to each his own i guess.

That's because the first 30 people on any currency are also bots (intentionally ignoring you)... dragging the price down so they can buy up and sell it to their character 40 people down the list at their profit.
Last edited by Naitsirt on Jan 31, 2020, 1:05:09 PM
I just got a captcha when trying to post a message on the forum....
This is ridiculous, please change how this works, I can't run even 1 live search on the trade website as I get captcha'd every 5 minutes.
Why even offer an official trade website in that case ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info