Live Search Limits

Hello, i've heard that there's limitations on how much live searches you can have. ANd here's the deal. I have a lot of them, and some instead of being status "Live search: Searching" are "Live search: connecting".

The question is: How can i bypass this limits to have as much live searches as i want using main trade site (not poe.trade, it's clunky and slow) ?

Should i use other browser? IP ? Or what?
Last edited by AaaaandItsGone on Jan 7, 2020, 8:01:24 PM
Last bumped on Feb 3, 2020, 7:38:48 AM
The limits are in place for a reason.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
officer, it seems this road has a speed limit. can i just go faster?
"
Hello, i've heard that there's limitations on how much live searches you can have. ANd here's the deal. I have a lot of them, and some instead of being status "Live search: Searching" are "Live search: connecting".

The question is: How can i bypass this limits to have as much live searches as i want using main trade site (not poe.trade, it's clunky and slow) ?

Should i use other browser? IP ? Or what?

How about stop scam/flipping and play the game?
Why flipping items is bad? Economy is part of game.
"
Fabiofun1986 wrote:
Why flipping items is bad? Economy is part of game.

Path of Exile is a Game in the first place!

If "Playing Economy" - Simulator is your first priority, then how about going to the stock market?

Maybe you think its fun, but keep in mind you ruin the fun for many others for your greedy intentions.
There are already private indexers etc. Gladly GGG will not open the doors even more.

Your "playing economy" harmed the game already enough.

All I see is Bots and RMT Spam!
Last edited by xX999Xx on Jan 8, 2020, 7:46:25 AM
Why do you care what aspect of the game people enjoy?
Yeah. Just stop buying and selling, 4head. You're ruining the game!
Really? One of the most enjoyable part of PoE is this huge live trade service.
Last edited by RaidEE on Jan 15, 2020, 11:10:54 AM
For some reason, I'm not even able to do a single live search. I'm just stuck on connecting. I tried closing the window and opening a new one, restarting browser, restarting PC. I can connect to the game fine and the pages load fine, but the live search just isn't connecting for me. Is there like a limit of how many you're allowed to do in like 24 hours or something now? If so, I guess I'll have to begrudgingly go back to poe.trade to get back functionality I've had for a long time prior.
"
malarix1222 wrote:
For some reason, I'm not even able to do a single live search. I'm just stuck on connecting. I tried closing the window and opening a new one, restarting browser, restarting PC. I can connect to the game fine and the pages load fine, but the live search just isn't connecting for me. Is there like a limit of how many you're allowed to do in like 24 hours or something now? If so, I guess I'll have to begrudgingly go back to poe.trade to get back functionality I've had for a long time prior.

I am having exactly the same problem at the moment.
Everything was fine yesterday, added another couple live searches for today and now all of them are stuck at "Connecting".

What is gonna happen now, how do I get back to at least use some of them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info