[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

does i had to keep clicking ice nova or i just can hold the button like detonate dead?
Vaal ice nova juicy buffs, think its worth to use ?
Looking to start the league with this build.

Looks like a nice starter. Anyone has a recommendation to what I should focus after getting a Pledge of Hands (considering the Pledge is my first goal)?

And just a reminder that PoB is currently buged when calculating the dps from Ice Novas when cast on Frostbolt and supported by Greater Spell Echo:

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/issues/2292

It adds a 52% more multiplier, when it shouldn't.
"
FelipeFTZ wrote:
Looking to start the league with this build.

Looks like a nice starter. Anyone has a recommendation to what I should focus after getting a Pledge of Hands (considering the Pledge is my first goal)?

And just a reminder that PoB is currently buged when calculating the dps from Ice Novas when cast on Frostbolt and supported by Greater Spell Echo:

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/issues/2292

It adds a 52% more multiplier, when it shouldn't.

Look at the original post again theres a thing you can click there with powerpoint slides which have all the answers you are asking.
hey, how is this build for 5 way legion encounter?
Hey. :)

Thx for the build, this will be my starter.
I just found out, that the Tree is not 3.14 compatible due to changes. Will there be an update?

thx in advance,
Rick
"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:
Hey. :)

Thx for the build, this will be my starter.
I just found out, that the Tree is not 3.14 compatible due to changes. Will there be an update?

thx in advance,
Rick

Works for me.
The powerpoint slides are completely scuffed for me. I can't read anything all the text is overlapped...
"
Pyromancer4 wrote:
The powerpoint slides are completely scuffed for me. I can't read anything all the text is overlapped...

You can download it and open localy.

I'm going to start with this build, hope will be fun to play
So I league started this. Full cleared ultimatums since act 2. Im level 83, still dogging everything. Great starter.

got some things to upgrade clearly, working on big ticket stuff before it gets out of hand with cost. Got lucky 6L in under 100 fuse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info