[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

Hey Guys so i managed to reach 71 and got a little gear going. Im at a point now where i want to start progressing gear but do not know what i should prioritize?

Current Gear:

Ive got an ex right now to throw at something so please if you have any advice let me know :D
"
asbo96 wrote:
Hey Guys so i managed to reach 71 and got a little gear going. Im at a point now where i want to start progressing gear but do not know what i should prioritize?

Current Gear:

Ive got an ex right now to throw at something so please if you have any advice let me know :D

I think you would do good to improve all of your gear. I'd probably start with rings, 6L Body Armour and then everything else.
Hi! Great build btw :)
Why wither is lower level? Is it a totem thing it should be like that?
"
Agrinofeles wrote:
Hi! Great build btw :)
Why wither is lower level? Is it a totem thing it should be like that?

Because of the INT requirement. We basically only need the base effect of the skill, so level 1 is fine. You can level it as high as your INT can support, but the increases each level aren't worth increasing your INT for that (check the wiki page of the skill).

Atm i am runing like this but my dmg feels not good and i am dieing a loot any tips for it and what should i do to get more tanky or stronger since if you kill them fast you dont die XD . good build though.
"

Atm i am runing like this but my dmg feels not good and i am dieing a loot any tips for it and what should i do to get more tanky or stronger since if you kill them fast you dont die XD . good build though.

had same problems with shit gear though and i took a look at your tree.. you have focused much on dmg imho.

1) take more life nodes.. check my tree if you wish.

2) since you dont use stibnite flask you need a source of passive blind..use instead of malevolence aura.. flesh and stone + herald of purity.. the blind and the added minions help a lot with dodge and keep agro from yourself.

3) use decoy totem on hard encounters like metamorphs! with multiple totems you can drop 2 wither+1decoy at the same time!.. if you get used to it is very easy

4) use quartz flask for extra dodge! also try to craft some dodge in your armour and find boots with dodge! max dodge+blind from sand stance is game changing experience

5) cwdt+immortal call after immortal call change arent good anymore for evasion builds... i suggest instead to use cwdt lvl 13 + steelskin lvl17

personally i am lvl83 and i plan to go for much more life on the tree cause this league has some steep encounters.
Last edited by stred_ on Dec 26, 2019, 12:54:32 AM
"

Your weapons are pretty bad and your Gems aren't 20/20 yet, so it's natural that you are missing some of everything there.

Also what stred_ answered are some good suggestions. I just don't agree with using Steelskin over IC.
"
MoosGames wrote:
"

Your weapons are pretty bad and your Gems aren't 20/20 yet, so it's natural that you are missing some of everything there.

Also what stred_ answered are some good suggestions. I just don't agree with using Steelskin over IC.

Then what weapons should i aim for ? and about the evasion boots can you give examples, of weapons too if you could .

POB give me a nice damage boost with vaal blight if we can find the links to fit it in, maybe with some unset rings or boots with incr.duration built in.

"
"
MoosGames wrote:
"

Then what weapons should i aim for ? and about the evasion boots can you give examples, of weapons too if you could .

First page of this post is the guide I wrote, I explained in great detail on what weapons I recommend and how they are crafted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info