[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"
hakketerror wrote:

hey i crafted this claw just now.. i'm insecure if its actually better than the wasp nest. in pob it shows me a slight downgrade in total dps but the poison damage is very slightly higher.

what do you think?
if it's worse, what would it need to be an upgrade?

That is a nice claw, it's totally an upgrade to Wasps Nest. PoB can't calculate the mod "60% chance to deal 100% more poison dmg", hence it's displayed red in PoB. A workaround is, to manually edit the item and add "60% more chaos damage" to see the real value. Be careful to only add this once though and not on both claws. I think I wrote about that in the gear section aswell.

So I think a good solution for those who cannot afford ilv83 hunter influenced claws is a hunter influenced ring as it can give despair on hit on a fairly cheap item

also why get cobra lash bounces 3 more times over cobra lash does 40% more dmg?

I feel like most monster packs aren't larger than 25mobs and doing 40% more dmg would have more effect than 60% more bounces

I haven't tried it yet so would like feedback before I waste money
Last edited by Qyllgeth on Dec 24, 2019, 9:55:46 AM

very nice build, a little bit squishy in the very endgame but i can recommend it to the experienced players
I'm conflicted. Should I reroll this claw? It doesn't show, but it's hunter influenced.

Last edited by Torean1 on Dec 24, 2019, 11:18:11 AM
Is icefang orbit good for this build?
Last edited by stred_ on Dec 24, 2019, 5:20:30 PM
I feel like this build needs more health, especially for this league. There are just too many thing that one shot with metamorph and conquerors
Hey guys, since Im new in Poe Im not here to judge the build but to ask for help. I tried to maximize a little my resists and life but damage feels low at the moment even for clearing T7 maps. The ramp up damage from poisons for bosses feel okay but clear should be faster, at least thats what I thought. Pob shows very little DPS compared to the OPs 13M+ shaper dps lol. I cant even imagine reaching up to that number:)

Is this weapon decent? PoB shows me damage decrease over wasps nest but it seems like it hit all the correct mods except for poison support
"
I'm conflicted. Should I reroll this claw? It doesn't show, but it's hunter influenced.

It's a reroll imo.

"
stred_ wrote:
Is icefang orbit good for this build?

Could be used, only makes sense if you get something extra from chilled enemies. Shatter is good to prevent after-death-effects. But I don't see it being better then a crafted ring.

"
AgentChunk wrote:
I feel like this build needs more health, especially for this league. There are just too many thing that one shot with metamorph and conquerors

Give it more health then, there are enough HP nodes left on the tree to be taken. You must customize the Tree based on your equipment and experience.

"
Elloktrik wrote:
Hey guys, since Im new in Poe Im not here to judge the build but to ask for help. I tried to maximize a little my resists and life but damage feels low at the moment even for clearing T7 maps. The ramp up damage from poisons for bosses feel okay but clear should be faster, at least thats what I thought. Pob shows very little DPS compared to the OPs 13M+ shaper dps lol. I cant even imagine reaching up to that number:)

Well, I didn't have 13m Shaper DPS when I started mapping either, it's the result of quite some time of optimizing and min/maxing. Just check what would be the next best equipment update and work towards that. And check if your passive tree is optimized, you aren't overcapping chance to hit or poison for example.

"
mrdeath123 wrote:

Is this weapon decent? PoB shows me damage decrease over wasps nest but it seems like it hit all the correct mods except for poison support

It's a quite alright weapon, definately worth using until you crafted a better one.
Check this post from me about the "more poison" mod: More Poison PoB
Last edited by MoosGames on Dec 25, 2019, 5:17:01 AM
"
mrdeath123 wrote:

Your DPS is 1M+ right now and if you equip a claw something like that on the other slot, it goes up more in PoB. A newbie in Poe but kinda know how PoB works

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info