What to Expect From the 3.9.0 Expansion

i cant w8 for 3.9 patch! ggg u rock gj!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
What about focusing resources on improving the engine in general and combat. I am sorry, but we are hitting 2020 and gameplay is nothing but clunky. The new melee system is also disastrous. You have reached a level of success where you are exploiting the herd by throwing it less and less green.
Just like other leagues before a big update with new content, I expect even less that usual.. Just a copy paste league, with the staff taking off to work on 4.0.. So for me, 3.9 won't be the league i'm playing either.. Been some league since there was a league enjoyable to play where it wasn't a bad copy paste league, or full of so many issues (like the big melee update) that'll get fix halfway in to the season, and then it's just a waste to start up again.. Maybe 4.0 then..
no modifications to ascendancy right?
What do u think about balance manifesto?? I mean section "monster life, res and armour". Does it really mean melle and impale mechanic receive nerf?? Or does it mean we need just put more currency or "work" to reach acceptble phys dmg??
"
We'll announce the exact date of their end in the following weeks, so you can plan your purchases appropriately.

Please just do it, it's already half of the month :):)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info