[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:
How is the mapping on this build? Looks good for bossing but I am slightly concerned, that mapping will feel clunky, especially coming from a fire BV build.

Best replied with an actual red map video from current league;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKcNlSEsWS4&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=oestergreen

Mind you, I am by no means trying to speedrun the map (and i'm atm using 22% movespeed boots while crafting a pair of 35%'ers), so take it as it is.

Have fun and hope it helps :)

"
magyarim11 wrote:
I'm gonna start with this: I'm really greatful for your guide and the overall build!! Probably gonna play this next league too!!

....but I'm asking for a bit of help here.
The character is tanky, death is a rare thing and when it happens, it's my bad, really.
Clearing is also fine after a while I learned how to do things.

But bossing? Yea, they die, but not fast. A6 and the crusaders health bar goes like any other budget build would do. What the hell am I doing wrong...??

You're in your 90's, so are you talking about down-scaling to level with a low friend? The scaling in my own experience is very unreliable and doesn't seem to take into account how strong you really are.

If you're talking about bosses in red maps etc, you should have np at all, but I see you're using a divergent lvl 20 gem. You should buy a 21/23 Ltrap. They're very cheap and it'll be a big boost going from 20 to 21.

Also Wise oak is strong for us, drop your atziri's for wise oak (or any of the other flasks you feel you can do without).

You're also lacking a big damage boost from getting Lab enchant on your boots (lightning dmg when you haven't killed) and your abyss jewels needs lightning to spells.

Hope it helps :)

Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 5, 2021, 3:16:54 PM
Hey Dissent!

Bought a helm off you the other day! Enjoying the build but bosses take forever and my damage is definitely off. Tankiness feels ok but my spell block is super low as well.

Any tips?

https://pastebin.com/R8WZXjB0
Last edited by Werdy on Feb 6, 2021, 6:08:16 AM
"
Werdy wrote:
Hey Dissent!

Bought a helm off you the other day! Enjoying the build but bosses take forever and my damage is definitely off. Tankiness feels ok but my spell block is super low as well.

Any tips?

https://pastebin.com/R8WZXjB0

Good to hear :)

Definitely, you would get a lot of damage from;
1) LVL 21 lightning trap is like 2c and a massive 30% dmg boost.
2) Ulab lightning enchant on boots (10-15% boost).
3) Abyss jewel in belt replaced (remember, we don't kill anything, traps kill, you need jewels that say "if you *haven't* killed", which is good and usually cheaper to get than on-kill jewels)
4) Nice gloves, but would be even better if you could get trap throwing speed instead of trap dmg on gloves.
5) Make sure lightning resist is your highest uncapped res.
6) Also remember that block is doubled for us (glancing blows), so getting a rumi's with 10% spell-block would give you 6% more spellblock than your current one
7) Take a look at my current character in Ritual to get ideas for good jewels, basically for abyss its high lightning to spells and multiplier OR crit/penetration while you *haven't killed recently* (always active for trappers) --- for regular jewels, everything with 7-8% ES, multiplier (pref lightning multiplier to get the 18%) and last stat can be any other dmg stat, check my jewels.

Hope it helps, have fun clearing the atlas :)

Thanks - Dissent! I will work on all that stuff today and really cool of you to give such an indepth reply. Really appreciate the guide man and having a blast (Definitely still tons to learn haha!).
Hi, Im new to the game and need help with mi build. I have 1ex and some chaos to invest.
https://pastebin.com/tj24WYAZ
Last edited by ChrisDV on Feb 6, 2021, 9:55:41 PM
"
ChrisDV wrote:
Hi, Im new to the game and need help with mi build. I have 1ex and some chaos to invest.
https://pastebin.com/tj24WYAZ

Welcome to Poe :)

1) Buy a lvl 21 LT gem, it's 2-3 chaos for a massive damage upgrade.
2) Your stat ring is awful, it has no ES, you need to get a ring with ES asap.
3) Get Mystic Bulwark in your skilltree asap, you need the spell-block.
4) Where is your bleed curing flask? I don't see any jewel or flask to handle bleeds, so you must be dying a lot to getting bled out:P
5) Buy a hubris with Ulab enchant: Lightning Trap Pierces 2-3 targets. (2 is okay for a start, 3 is optimal but can wait)
(Same as 5, but equally important is to get Ulab lightning enchant on boots, it's a big damage upgrade.)
6) Get better gloves and perhaps fix your dexterity needs via ES gloves with 25'ish dex and then some STR on a new ring with ES or vice versa.
7) Use Vaal discipline to be pretty much immortal for 3 seconds, any-time you feel threatened - it's very quickly ready again if you're mapping.
8) Later when you get more currency, aim for a rare shield with 15% reduce reserve and ES-on block. It makes you super tanky.
9) Going straight for Tranq on your neck is a bit of a DPS downgrade compared to master sapper, because tranq relies on your max ES % increase total to provide damage and your ES% in lower end gear is not nearly enough to compete with frenzy charges from master sapper.

Hope it helps :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 6, 2021, 10:30:04 PM
Wow very detailed, thanks!
Dude you are awesome
Got about 100K more damage due to your suggestions on my PoB sheet - demolished sirus 6 no problem :). Thanks again! Definitely gonna work on my shield and helm next for upgrades.
Hello Oestergreen i kinda want to play your build but my budget currency is 3Ex

So this are my questions

Which gear do you recommend to use? (all gear ofc)

Which tier map should i focus with that gear?

Which upgrades can i do when i farm some currency?

And finally my last one..

Which Tree should i follow?

Sorry for a lot of questions but seems your build interesting me a lot, and i kinda burned so i don´t want to reroll any character anymore :D i want to do the correct things this league :D i hope you can help me and you can take all the time ♥
Is there a POB for CI version? Im playing SSF and im not sure what nodes to get now. I'm sitting at 5200 ES at the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info