Path of Exile Fan Art Competition

I know Shaper is a bit done to death, but as I've wanted to enter one of these contests for ages, I had to do my favourite character for my first go. :)

So here's my entry, a Shaper inspired portrait.

Hand drawn in pen and ink and retouched and finished with digital colour.

Black and White version

Last edited by lysstastic on Oct 25, 2019, 4:10:00 PM
Hi guys, I wanted to share with you some handmade and edited illustration of two lovers.
She was the young, slim and beautiful Merveil, born in the city of Theopolis, hailing from a noble family. She attracted Daresso's attention as she was the envy of all the court maidens. Daresso was a famous blade master, a notorious flirt and a bounty hunter. He was born with no parents, as an orphan slave boy and used to fight in the pits for gamblers' entertainment. Day after day, he fought for his survival, until he was allowed in the Grand Arena of Theopolis. He was insane and fought boastfully in the arena. Eventually, he would fight another gladiator in the battleground and would have died if he hadn’t had laid his eyes for the first time in Merveil. From that moment on, he started to brawl to earn Merveil's favor. He even challenged the Sword King. He asked for her hand after vanquishing his foe. Then, he would just gift her a necklace called the Star of Wraeclast in the royal gardens of the city at dawn. That's the scene I wanted to represent in this drawing.
Unfortunately, it wouldn’t be long until both of them perished. The amulet made her crazy and turned her into a monster. Daresso, on the other hand, would finally die in the very hell of Wraeclast having failed to find the cure for her lover.

Merveil and Daresso, a Night to Remember

Link: https://imgur.com/ZhWw0q3
Last edited by Alexky98 on Oct 28, 2019, 11:06:42 AM
"Tell him that I love him, from the bottom of my hate."

Digital, by me, H.Lanialis for PoE art competition 2019.
Not sure if this qualifies, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I'd like to submit my illustrated lore compilation as my entry. Details were posted here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/dn01ww/lore_compilation_update_for_38_illustrated_edition/

Direct link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qITRlGECYUfU67SpFhdMiXDXDOruKi1S/view?usp=sharing

I updated the lore compilation for Blight League and also added over 180 images to illustrate it. Not sure if qualifies or not as many of the images were taken from the game assets, but quite a few are original.
Probably it doesn't match with lore, but shippering Shadow and Witch is a meaning of my life :')

It has been a while since I participated in one of these, but it is always a fun experience... Well, here I go:

Stranded at twilight

Good luck to all of the participants, and a hug on all of GGG's crew members.

Link to original & my Deviantart:
Last edited by ArturVilela on Oct 26, 2019, 10:33:55 AM
Just Elder
made on graphical tablet
Last edited by esuar on Oct 26, 2019, 11:23:26 AM
Hi everyone,

here is my entry for the competition, a freehand oldschool drawing... I hope you guys enjoy!! =]

Tora, the culler

Last edited by Victorette on Oct 26, 2019, 2:30:32 PM
Garukhan, Queen of the Winds

speedpaint:
Last edited by lamka_alice on Oct 26, 2019, 3:39:32 PM
Hopeless Dreamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info