Path of Exile Fan Art Competition

I'm very late with this, but still posting it.

I made the Badge of the Brotherhood as a necklace pendant with Sterling Silver, Green Agate and blue Aventurine stones:

Wearing it on the really too small necklace...

Thanks for having a look. I look forward to entering next year, but I forgot about NZT time for this one... oops...
"
ketunkajo wrote:
"
"
ketunkajo wrote:

(Edit: wait is it late or not, I’m in a different time zone with daylight saving and very confused)

Yes I believe it's 12 minutes late. But no worries. GGG is kind and have accepted late submissions like this before. (maybe you can contact support)

Alright, thank you! I might, but to be fair, it was my own fault for starting to try posting on the last minute (knowing it’s my first post on the forums, and my internet sucks). In any case I’m glad I finally got myself to participate in one of these competitions, too late or not, haha.

Dang it, made the same mistake. I didn't realize NZT was on daylight saving time at the moment, so GMT +13 actually, and we just moved to the "normal" time of GMT +2 in Finland...
"
pontsku wrote:
"
ketunkajo wrote:
"

Yes I believe it's 12 minutes late. But no worries. GGG is kind and have accepted late submissions like this before. (maybe you can contact support)

Alright, thank you! I might, but to be fair, it was my own fault for starting to try posting on the last minute (knowing it’s my first post on the forums, and my internet sucks). In any case I’m glad I finally got myself to participate in one of these competitions, too late or not, haha.

Dang it, made the same mistake. I didn't realize NZT was on daylight saving time at the moment, so GMT +13 actually, and we just moved to the "normal" time of GMT +2 in Finland...

Haha, fellow Finn here so feel ya, the change in daylight saving messed up my calculations big time (pun intended). At first I thought I wasn't late, then realized on the last minute I was, panicked and struggled with the uploading, then wasn't sure again, then was told I was late. What a rollercoaster, lol.
Last edited by ketunkajo on Oct 29, 2019, 7:18:27 AM
Hi guys! Im really really late this time, I had some problems that kept me away from PC, so i've started drawing with very less time, and then on the last day i have realizad that the time is even shorter cause the time difference!
hope GGG will have mercy of my soul! haha

however, this is my entry "CONQUERORS OF ATLAS"
a 3d version of the atlas map... hope you like it!

Hi! I know I'm late but let's try xD
I'm happy I done this.
What we have here? Ranger with starforge and glimmerwood skin because I love it <3 Vs Elder.
Ranger have purple hair I know, but why not :v
I hope u like it!

Here are my entries for the contest

https://www.deviantart.com/naidenromanov/gallery/
so shouldnt the winners be announced?
please, cheapen the wing prices !
Am Yisrael 'Chai
"
Qque wrote:
Aul, The Crystal King

I don't see much of Aul images around so decided to add my rendition of him.
I also think he's one of the coolest boss fight in the game.
So yeah some aul love here.

PS

I love making these, if only :D

where can i get this in full resolution ?
"
kralj87 wrote:

Hi everyone!

I first started playing just as 1.1.0 Sacrifice of the Vaal patch was released. I remember playing with my 3 friends, slowly progressing thru acts, reading every little thing, spending hours on wiki... oh, I was hooked in no time!

My first build was a Searing Bond totem templar, naked and afraid, 2k life and barely positive resistances. The struggle! ..but then Tabula dropped and I sold it in trade chat for some serious currency, before the macros, trade sites and premium stash tabs.

I had enough money to buy a 5L Searing Touch, which was a God-like weapon back then. I slowly iterated my build, bought new items, I believe I even had Kaom's, got my resistances sorted and I finally managed to have a shiny set of 4 Atziri fragments.

Atziri. That was it. If I do this, I have officially beaten this game! I have managed to learn more than I ever wanted to learn about a game. I knew all the mechanics, all the little tricks, this was my game, I was ready!!!

I died lol.
6 times.

But it wasn't all for nothing. It was one of the best times I ever had playing a game. That first Atziri fight...

So, I made this to honor one of my fav moments ever playing POE.
First person 3d scene of Atziri fight. Wish I had more time to work on this...
(Made in Zbrush, Blender and Substance Painter, rendered in Cycles)

Anyway, hope you like it!

https://imgur.com/HMVUrnV - Direct link

My favourite submission
/oos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info