3.8.1d Patch Notes

"
You can now use an "Exact Match" parameter in Item Filters. Simply use == to filter for exact matches. For example, BaseType == "The Demon" will show The Demon Divination Card but will not show The Demoness.

Thanks ton for this one. This will make my life so much easier <3
Customizable Colourblind-proof filter (Updated each league) - http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Crymsius/
"
Deforestation has occurred in the Lava Lake Map.
Noice.
Thanks you. And a special thanks for fixing "Your Flamethrower Towers deal full damage to Fire Enemies". It never worked for me. I thought, this was a example of the typical GGG-Speech, where there is something written, and it should be obvious what it means, but in reality, it has a mysterious hidden meaning that you first have to figure out.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
"
dostov wrote:
does this mean Blight is almost out of Beta?

We are almost mid-league, half the people already left, so yeah, i would say the beta phase of blight is almost over. Most likely 3.8.2 will result in a playable and actually enjoyable league.
"
"
dostov wrote:
does this mean Blight is almost out of Beta?

We are almost mid-league, half the people already left, so yeah, i would say the beta phase of blight is almost over. Most likely 3.8.2 will result in a playable and actually enjoyable league.

That's a big hope for the new modern, lean and fast engine.
Last edited by thrashinc on Sep 30, 2019, 5:51:34 PM
"
Made further updates to the Shatter sound effect.

could you please, out of curiousity, clarify what technical problems the old sound effect was causing and why it is so hard to make a new audio file that sounds like the old one? it's really quite ridiculous how much trouble that shatter sound apparently makes.

tbh, i prefer the new one as it prevents tinnitus after extended play, but it's still weird how many patches this has been going on.
Nice!
"
"
Fixed a bug where some of Cassia's dialogue did not respect the Dialogue Volume setting.

*AND THE UNRIGHTEOUS WERE TURNED TO ASH intensifies*

ive turned off all dialogue just because of her :/
"
caiovp2 wrote:
What about Vorici crash?

That was fixed earlier without a reatart required.
"
pinczer wrote:
Increase drop rate of blighted maps omg, its very rare and theyr expensive so no reason to run them, only for challenges. Let us farm them before rest of ppls stop playing blight.

Imho theyre fine. Even got spares saved up for when i wanna do the endgame grind challenge in T11+ maps.

Secondly it really helps that the endgame challenge says do 100 blighted MAPS, not 100 RED blighted maps. You dont have to go all out and buy the expensive ones if you dont have the currency for it.

Thirdly you would drop more or would be able to buy more from other people, if you just played the game or played more. Like Mathil often says "You get rewarded for actually playing the game. Thats how you make the big bucks".

- Bullsat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info