3.8.1d Patch Notes

Made further updates to the Shatter sound effect. <3
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
Cool changes, but what about Flame Dash/Leap Slam casting bug?
A filthy casual
Impressive ! :)

No other gaming company on the current market is as diligent or committed to upkeep or producing new content as Grinding Gear Games

Be it because GGG's only looks after 1 game or not. The result is simply AWESOME for those of us who love POE

Thankyou to all the staff :)
so no impruvments to drop rate blight maps. drop from blighted tower, blighted chests and finally spawn rate of syntethis encounter ....

played near 7 days atm - droped 7 blight maps ............
2 times zana give 2 times syntethis........

its like a joke - yep there are plenty of content in this game but you will NEVER see it by your self couse you unluky

i suggest to ggg team from now play there game for them self - done with this *****
Last edited by rndt_t on Oct 1, 2019, 5:34:09 PM
Steam PoE Updates fix when? :( It's saving on disk waaaaayyy too long ;v (its not problem from my side)
We get == but still no ilvl:60-74 (or similar) item filter syntax...
"
Fixed a bug where the "8% more Damage per Non-Golem Minion near them" buff from Carrion Golems did not persist after changing areas. Fixed a bug where this buff was checking for Non-Golem Minions near the player, rather than the Carrion Golem. Fixed a bug where this buff was stacking for each Carrion Golem summoned (though this did not bypass the 80% cap).

Could you please test your skills next time before release? Like really, i played Carrion Golems... can you tell me if that bug was like always (area change) or just sometimes triggered?
Awesome change with the towers. Can you please make it so that cysts/sacks/pustules count for everyone in party when opened? Dividing them up in parties doesn't always work out well. =/
Achievement hunter!
"
BryczkowskiPL wrote:
Steam PoE Updates fix when? :( It's saving on disk waaaaayyy too long ;v (its not problem from my side)

Nothing to do with GGG, everything to do with Steam.
P.S. Blighted Maps drop rate is still shite.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Oct 1, 2019, 9:49:47 PM
pls buff oils and blighted maps drop rate
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info