3.8.1d Patch Notes

"
Ygidua wrote:
Your own fault, for not doing the league specific content. I sit on 15 Blight maps and play a lot less. As a hint, open the boxes from blight encounters, they are inside.

how exactly is someones else fault when they are not lucky enough to get maps?

what's this logic?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Ygidua wrote:

Your own fault, for not doing the league specific content. I sit on 15 Blight maps and play a lot less. As a hint, open the boxes from blight encounters, they are inside.

Nope, sorry. He is right... Out of 192 map runs, doing all Blight content in red maps, I have had 5 Blight map drops in total, since the league start. This is way too low.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
no League drop increase?
*AND THE PATCH WERE TURNED TO ASH*
uWu
"
Singrave wrote:
no League drop increase?
*AND THE PATCH WERE TURNED TO ASH*

lollll!!!! the best post for sure
No increase in reasons to do blight in Act 1-10 and early maps.

No increase in blighted maps.

Meh.

How is that flashback event coming along?
"
Coolmer wrote:
"
dostov wrote:
does this mean Blight is almost out of Beta?

No, sry, bad news, Blight is still in Alpha, beta expected after league ends.

Rlly month after they fix what was needed to be fixed day two....damn my friend list again empty.

Keep good (ROFL) work GGG.

If we take Bestiary league as a reference, it has been well integrated 6-8 months after league ends, so expecting Blight to be operational for March-April 2020, not before sorry
"
Fixed a bug where Celestial Raised Zombies had a longer Slam cooldown than default Raised Zombies.

How did this happen in first place? O_O
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
So what about the syndicate encounters dropping you out of game and showing full minimap after reentering?
What about the bug that doesn't regen you to full life when under poison or something like that? There is always some life missing no matter what, life leech or flask :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info