3.8.1 Patch Notes

Insane memory leaks are back, that's why you're crashing in blight maps and everywhere else.
Only doryani's machinarium left to find, fix your sh i tty delve so I can get it and be done with this Piece Of Eshit.

By the end of each league this whole joke is full of bugs, broken af. Players wonder how such train wreck is even possible. New league starts and ggg are like hold my beer. What somehow worked now doesn't + tons of new 'surprises'. Good ghetto game
"
Shade_RU_N53 wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where some Atlas Missions were sometimes generated based on the percentage of monsters slain in a map, rather than when the map boss was slain. Daily missions are not affected by this fix.

Seriously, this was not a feature? Why? And why on Earth would you ever remove it?

I agree 100%. Map completion is either for killing mobs or killing boss. Why the master's mission would be awarded only for killing boss??
"
Fixed a bug where some Atlas Missions were sometimes generated based on the percentage of monsters slain in a map, rather than when the map boss was slain. Daily missions are not affected by this fix.

It was fine, no need for fixing.
Thanks for listening to our feedback! Much appreciated :)
very good.ty
"
bex_HB wrote:
My stack of blighted maps is ready :)

At least someone is getting Blighted maps.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
killbotgamer wrote:
"
cbenoit wrote:
"Made further updates to the Shatter sound effect."

I liked it prior to this alteration. Sounds like the treble was reduced, just sounds like a quiet bassy thud now.

Agreed, please revert sound changes. /thanks

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
It's also worth mentioning that the new Ice Shatter sound has received some changes, and we're planning to include them in 3.8.1 as well. While we're not going to restore the old sound (as it had some significant technical issues), the new one has been significantly improved from the version that shipped in 3.8.0.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Please release ASAP, Volatile Dead is impossible to enjoy
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
finally can transform my amulet
Good to know that you are working hard, my money and sweaty: D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info