[3.16] ShakCentral's (Pre-3.16 Skill Tree) Leveling Guides

Hello, I am new and sorry if my question is dumb. I just want to know why we won't herald of ice instead of thunder since we are doing cold damage.
Last edited by nepermanent on Oct 28, 2021, 4:03:13 PM
"
nepermanent wrote:
Hello, I am new and sorry if my question is dumb. I just want to know why we won't herald of ice instead of thunder since we are doing cold damage.

At the early stage of the game, we utilize more lightning damage in total than a cold one. That's why we already added Lightning damage support, lightning mines, and orb. Eventually, you will drop out heralds/skitterbots further on.
Hi! This guide is outstandig! Thank you so much.

I'm in Act 6 now and recently picked up Vaal Cold Snap. Should I already start using it instead of Creeping Frost or just level it and don't use it before mapping?
Hey man please bring back the generic leveling guide I need it :(
PoB last version with error to import build
Are we just supposed to attack with Orb of storms + Frost bomb for the first chunk of act 1? Seems foreign (slow) to me as I tend to go summons with witch but trying something new.
So I am in act 4 now and Im looking to setup the final gem links and I am not understanding what || is supposed to be. I originally thought it was left/right weapons but in notes there are 4 links and wands are maxed at 3. So I am at a loss as to how to interpret this.

-- Cold DoT swap through Act 10 --
- C.Frost + Swift Affliction + L.M.P + Cont Dest || Vortex + Efficacy + Cont Dest + Hypothermia
- Bane + Frostbite + Elemental Weakness || Malevolence, Clarity, Determination, Vitality
- Flame Dash + Arcane Surge + Frost Bomb

Again I had thought || was left/right weapons but it just doesn't fit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info