The Miracle Map Device

SMALL VERSIONE PLS
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
EvilPayaso wrote:
GGG would you consider making a version of large map device with nothing in the middle, just the map insert console?

+1! Great Idea.
Arf! Arf! Arf!
Let's dodge the big map devices and stick to smaller ones that can be used creatively with the hideout directions currently in availability. Also 24$? That's pushing the value envelope waaay too far. Come down by half and throw in a matching crafting bench and we can talk ;)
im poor :D
Looks very nice!
Absolutely gorgeous.
Well, it is looking very nice though. It really is.
But...

Sigghhh... Sooner or later I guess I just buy it. The correct day, the right mood, just the right moment, and before you even realised it... Ka-Ching.
This is not map series converter.
All the Miracle series look like Doctor Strange's sorceries.

If they made a mtx that replaced the casting animation for all spells with the "draw a geometric shape in the air and magic happens" of Doctor Strange, I'd be all over that like fleas on a direwolf.

Especially when casting Portal. With Trickster's "whoaaaugh!" flying-by-seat-of-pants shout, as if embracing the occult hesitantly and not at all sure of what he's doing. Similar to Balderdash Crumpetbatch.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
pls add more slots for currency and slots for gear to craft in delve tab! pls ggg
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info