We've just released the Miracle Map Device, the very first cosmetic effect that changes the standard appearance of your Map Device. This microtransaction replaces the Map Device in your hideout with a new version, decorated with an intricate glowing golden pattern. In addition, the Miracle Map Device has new animations and effects.

The Miracle Map Device is a Hideout Decoration, so in order to apply it to your Map Device, go to your Hideout, open the Hideout Decoration Stash, find the Miracle Map Device and drag it into your Hideout. The existing Map Device will be automatically replaced with this cosmetic effect.

Check out the Miracle Map Device by watching the video below or click here to get yours!

If you're looking for a matching Portal Effect, we'd recommend checking out the new Miracle Portal Effect or the Illusionist Portal Effect.

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
where's the small version?

good for those that use the big version.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
No small version, no purchase.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
You guys have had a custom portrait slot in the MTX tab since 3.0, but are now making reskins of the map device.

Don't get me wrong, the miracle map device is pretty if you like them big, but I'm still waiting to make use of those custom portraits.

(I'd love to put the art of my divination card in it. *wink wink, nudge nudge*)
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Finally after all these years. But I’ll pass.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Damn, that's badass.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
wow gj!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Future 36 chal mtx possibility?
19 seconds in the fps drops running around the thing, heh
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Reminds me of the Draconic Evolution energy storage system in Minecraft

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info