Anointing Enchantments Table in Path of Exile: Blight

In PoE 3.9.1 patch notes.
Smile! <3
Oh. This is a very pleasant surprise. Thanks so much!
Bunch of new Aspects, and here I am still chasing Aspects in Standard. Feelsrealbadman.
It is good to know this info before league started, because i can now consider Anointings in planning my build before league start. Thanks!

How rare Oils of high tiers will be? Is 3x Golden (highest tier) realistically obtainable in SSF?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
It is good to know this info before league started, because i can now consider Anointings in planning my build before league start. Thanks!

How rare Oils of high tiers will be? Is 3x Golden (highest tier) realistically obtainable in SSF?

If that helps, you can upgrade them 3:1 (like essences), so worst case you will need 177147 clear oils for 1 golden oil ;)
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
what in tarnation
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
VoidExilePoE wrote:
Are you telling me this entire time i thought we would have to discover them all on our own and you are just straight out handing the info to us? This goes against everything you have done before. I'm not sure if i'm happy or concerned

I'm guessing they just don't expect the community to do that, since this sort of info is just datamined nowadays instead of people communally pooling info the find it all out. It's a shame, but I don't know what else they could do, except somehow preventing datamining (not sure if that's even possible).
Last edited by Exile009 on Sep 6, 2019, 9:11:14 AM

So everyone is basically getting Soul of Steel huh?
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
"
KalHirol wrote:

So everyone is basically getting Soul of Steel huh?

3 of the rarest oils. imagine they're an exalt a piece, 3 ex for an anointment. could be every more if people do actually want it
Nice!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info