Anointing Enchantments Table in Path of Exile: Blight

Thanks for this, now to find out which oils are mirror rare, and which are wisdom scroll rare.
I'm glad you made it easy so I don't have to keep a giant spreadsheet open in the background to play the game.
Would these enchantments OVERRIDE Might of the Meek's placement (as in, would you get the benefits of said passive, even if Might of the Meek disables 'em?)
Well, time to add another bookmark...
This is good, but imo it would've been nice to have a few secret ones for player discovery sake.
+2 curse amulets incoming
I think it's a really good idea to do this - having an official source really seems like the only solution to the datamining.
Are you telling me this entire time i thought we would have to discover them all on our own and you are just straight out handing the info to us? This goes against everything you have done before. I'm not sure if i'm happy or concerned
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Sep 6, 2019, 4:06:39 AM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
Would these enchantments OVERRIDE Might of the Meek's placement (as in, would you get the benefits of said passive, even if Might of the Meek disables 'em?)

They said in podcast that those notables work exactly like they do when you allocate them yourself with passive points. So if you have might of the meek and you use oils to get notable in meeks radius then meek disables it.

Basically what you get with oils is that notable in your passive tree allocated.
Last edited by Guilty1 on Sep 6, 2019, 4:16:06 AM
Thank you for posting this, it's nice to be able to see the information clearly without having to rely on datamining or 3rd party sites.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info