[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I loved whispering ice in 3.9 and 3.10 but i couldnt stand my fps constantly dropping to 10, and i have a decent PC. I'm really looking forward to the graphics optimizations, hopefully the hit less, but hit harder and bigger aoe all equals out.

I'm going to league start this build because it seems to have the lowest gear requirement for all the int stacking builds i want to try. Start whispering ice, re roll a jugg if i want to go invulnerable + wild strike. Go assasin Int wander if i want pure clear speed. most of the int stacking gear is very very similiar.

SRS to 38 then spin to win boiiiiiii
I loved whispering ice in 3.9 and 3.10 but i couldnt stand my fps constantly dropping to 10, and i have a decent PC. I'm really looking forward to the graphics optimizations, hopefully the hit less, but hit harder and bigger aoe all equals out.

I'm going to league start this build because it seems to have the lowest gear requirement for all the int stacking builds i want to try. Start whispering ice, re roll a jugg if i want to go invulnerable + wild strike. Go assasin Int wander if i want pure clear speed. most of the int stacking gear is very very similiar.

SRS to 38 then spin to win boiiiiiii
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
"
Froziph wrote:
If you can manage the mana reservation, you can link bonechill to summon skitterbots. Get the same damage bonus, and don't have to worry about casting Vortex :P.

Saves a socket slot as well

Ooft what socket does it save?

You wouldn't have to use Vortex to activate it.. So the socket Vortex is in :P
Last edited by Froziph on Sep 13, 2020, 9:16:40 PM
I played around and couldn't manage to fit skitterbots in with enough mana reserve:(
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Sep 13, 2020, 10:39:43 PM
I was trying something to do at 1-3 first days of the new league.
Since we dont have anymore the harvest craft, find good itens to make the build work well will be a challenge!
So why not use only unic items, easy to acquire, cheap and no complication right?
With this setup i managed to do all endgame content (Sirius 8 / Simulacrum wave 20 with score 5).
Since the ES is relative low, one shots heppen eventually (on bosses only and just sometimes).
I know that some Gems are lvled and few are corrupted with +1 lvl and my char is lvl 98, but its just a test to help us on start :D
There are no expensive item on this setup all itens are cheap.

Follow below the itens, PoB and Stats print:

PoB: https://pastebin.com/k1dkjdnw

It's not great, but it's good. ~4300 ES is low but we have 75/70 % block, take 25% less elemental dmg beause the chest and take 50% of Damage from Blocked Hits from Glancing Blows. Our effective ES is much higher.

Try it on standard or havest before Haist begin...

If no nerf come to Glancing Blows, probably this will be my league starter.

I hope we have a good start :D
-> If no nerf come to Glancing Blows, probably this will be my league starter.

unfortunately they did, now it's 65% dmg.

btw according to the following chart that chest is like having 7.5k ES, rather than 4.5k right??? with 80% resists.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Incandescent_Heart#Modifiers

Also with 75% of them would be blocked.
so looks good to me as a starting build.
Last edited by gruumine on Sep 14, 2020, 7:32:33 PM
I feel as though 75/70 is good on paper with glancing blows but it's not as good practically...

Patch notes should be out today right?

BTW that chest looks amazing for league start! Not like we need a 6L...it's all just support skills. 4L would be fine lol
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Sep 14, 2020, 8:00:28 PM
Glancing Blows got nerfed.
Lucky we can still get 50/40 without glancing blows ;)
Does the Glancing Blows nerf destroy this build or is it just minor inconvinience? planned to play this in heist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info