Check out the Saboteur Ascendancy in Path of Exile: Blight

"
Lynerus wrote:
"
ncoffey4 wrote:
I don't get the complaints. If all you were playing Sabo for was the regen, maybe you were doing it wrong. Other classes do regen better. Sabo seems fine to me and could potentially be busted if the new mine mechanic ends up being OP.

This regen helps with all the little shit that hits you on the way to the big shit that 1 hits you

And dont say dont get hit cause i literally get hit by everything playing a miner somehow (all of my miners have massive deaths lol)

Evasion is your friend.
"
Lynerus wrote:
"
ncoffey4 wrote:
I don't get the complaints. If all you were playing Sabo for was the regen, maybe you were doing it wrong. Other classes do regen better. Sabo seems fine to me and could potentially be busted if the new mine mechanic ends up being OP.

This regen helps with all the little shit that hits you on the way to the big shit that 1 hits you

And dont say dont get hit cause i literally get hit by everything playing a miner somehow (all of my miners have massive deaths lol)

I have been playing trappers/miners years ago without any regen or recent buffs (NO CD, trap limit etc).
Don´t play Mathil´s squishy builds if you can´t avoid staff.
Btw you can leech from mines now too which is crazy.

"
Lynerus wrote:
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
the reason this ascendancy sees no play : its so damn narrow.

Sab could (should imo) have curse nodes. Ailments unbound from mines/traps? Sure, it has an identity, but damn if you want it to be anything other than

'mek trep, boom. repet'

I dont think miners even use curses do they? i dont remember if any of mine used one lol

Every good build using them. Try to learn more about basic mechanics.

Btw overall well balanced ascendancy class.
Last edited by Rakiii on Sep 1, 2019, 7:15:40 AM
"
ncoffey4 wrote:
There are a ton of videos of mines one-shotting bosses or instant-phasing them. The fact that mines are ranged now is added safety. You should get hit far less often than before.

I just think people should hold criticism until they see the whole picture. The entire mine mechanic was changed. Can't really judge it based only on the Ascendancy rework.

Also funny to see people on here talk about how Summoners got some kind of insane buff, but most people in the necro thread are complaining about massive nerfs to the Ascendancy and how it is dead now. Grass is always greener and such.

"
Kazewokiru wrote:

I wouldn't say huge nerf. A nerf, yes. Huge? no.

10% regeneration is still respectable. 20% was always absurd, everyone knew this and didn't complain since rest of the tree was decent. Nothing was to crazy after the trap changes and lack of mine changes. If you don't think this then you're one of the few.

Cool story bro. Im sure summoners will need that regen...
Last edited by Motopsycho on Sep 1, 2019, 10:16:47 AM
Do you really compare life regeneration to life regenration RATE?
"
Aynix wrote:

Yes it seems like i did. Lolz. Im a retard :D. Yeah lost my touch for sure. Just ignore my previous post...
Last edited by Motopsycho on Sep 1, 2019, 10:33:47 AM
"
Rakiii wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:
"
ncoffey4 wrote:

I have been playing trappers/miners years ago without any regen or recent buffs (NO CD, trap limit etc).
Don´t play Mathil´s squishy builds if you can´t avoid staff.
Btw you can leech from mines now too which is crazy.

"
Lynerus wrote:
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
the reason this ascendancy sees no play : its so damn narrow.

Sab could (should imo) have curse nodes. Ailments unbound from mines/traps? Sure, it has an identity, but damn if you want it to be anything other than

'mek trep, boom. repet'

I dont think miners even use curses do they? i dont remember if any of mine used one lol

Every good build using them. Try to learn more about basic mechanics.

Btw overall well balanced ascendancy class.

I dont play any build he made go me also miner need more dps as it is i dont think i could even do guardians on mine (or at least not all of them)
so they nerfed traps which was barely played (0.8% in synthesis and 0.6% in legion)
I don't get it, and i'm pissed cause i was planning on playing it
"
Aynix wrote:

I'd prefer the latter 30% if what.

As for as long as I remmber it:
regeneration is a flat bonus based on max HP

Recovery rate is a sum of all modifiers of restoring life per second as in leech+regeneration+flasks and the recovery bonus boost that sum per second to happen the said 30% faster.

Meaning by a long shot that the recovery of regeneration isn't per second but per 0.7 of a second.

As far as I figured the math so far at least.

Please do correct me if what.
"
Lynerus wrote:

I dont play any build he made go me also miner need more dps as it is i dont think i could even do guardians on mine (or at least not all of them)

Try using at least blue items, because if you cant beat guardians with mines you either wear white items or no items at all.

"
allanon315 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

I'd prefer the latter 30% if what.

As for as long as I remmber it:
regeneration is a flat bonus based on max HP

Recovery rate is a sum of all modifiers of restoring life per second as in leech+regeneration+flasks and the recovery bonus boost that sum per second to happen the said 30% faster.

Meaning by a long shot that the recovery of regeneration isn't per second but per 0.7 of a second.

As far as I figured the math so far at least.

Please do correct me if what.

Do you realize that regeneration rate just speeds up regenration you already have? It means you would NOT REGEN AT ALL with just regeneration rate.
Last edited by Aynix on Sep 1, 2019, 11:28:07 AM
Pretty much a nerf, damage got boosted slightly but miners have always done ridiculous damage so it isn't much of a tradeoff.

Also bring back fire nova mine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info