[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Damn this build is good, i have a blast playing it.
Zerker isn’t an ascendancy i have ever tried before and it’s like zooming with a wreckingball.
Would recommend 10/10

Btw Frawrst, do you have any advices on what should i go next please ?
Thanks
Last edited by mrtournevis on Sep 20, 2020, 6:38:48 PM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Kastanj wrote:
Not sure what is wrong, I have 3.8K life, 51% phys damage reduction and a six-link maul (a decent one) and at level 71 I keep on dying. Maybe I just have too weak gear and don't get the warcry rotation.

hey friend

make sure ur resists are capped

ur 6 link maul isnt very good. green link is bad and its fairly low dps

get a 5 link tidebreaker asap, itll be way better dmg

remember u are a berseker, u should avoid getting hit. run in circles around monsters, use war cry to shatter spikes, keep on the move

good luck!

Reminding me about resistances helped a bit, but right now there aren't even any 5-socket Tidebreakers for sale :)
Last edited by Kastanj on Sep 20, 2020, 6:38:19 PM
"
Kastanj wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Kastanj wrote:
Not sure what is wrong, I have 3.8K life, 51% phys damage reduction and a six-link maul (a decent one) and at level 71 I keep on dying. Maybe I just have too weak gear and don't get the warcry rotation.

hey friend

make sure ur resists are capped

ur 6 link maul isnt very good. green link is bad and its fairly low dps

get a 5 link tidebreaker asap, itll be way better dmg

remember u are a berseker, u should avoid getting hit. run in circles around monsters, use war cry to shatter spikes, keep on the move

good luck!

Reminding me about resistances helped a bit, but right now there aren't even any 5-socket Tidebreakers for sale :)

buy a well roll tidebreaker, then get jewlers touch for cheap for 5 link

5x jewelers boon cards too
"
mrtournevis wrote:
Zerker isn’t an ascendancy i have ever tried before and it’s like zooming with a wreckingball.
Would recommend 10/10

Thanks

hey friend, glad to hear it!

i took a look at ur gear

get ryslaths belt ASAP, its INSANE dps for us. price goes up fast so try to get a good deal

can get tomb fists to get intimdate, wyrmsigns are a good budget + rampage is fun so hard to choose

awakend brutality and awkwaned melee phys are BiS, getting them early league is cheap and good for exp gains. focus on snagging a steal deal. if you get awakned melee phys u can drop tombs and keep wyrmsigns for rampage or get a JUICY spiked rare with life and attack speed and other good stuff (stats/resists)

helm can use an enchant (bersker rage reduction or slam dmg)

i like overlord cluster jewel to get perma fort on hit + frees up a slot on movement skill

try out dash + second wind, and try second wind on your warcries. alot more uptime

neck can have a better life roll, 70+ but already good stats so hard to upg

boots are good budget, but can get a nice juicy rare with more life, more movespeed, and maybe temple dodge for life. or kaoms roots
Last edited by frawrst on Sep 20, 2020, 7:23:58 PM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Xierg wrote:
How’s this build going in 3.12?

I’m trying to decide between it and the Ice Crash Jugg build

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2922019/page/11#p23513224

both are very good guides, pick which slam you prefer. this guide works with ice crash too, jugg is tankier and serker is faster and more dps

Thank you for the reply, very cool of you :)

How would this build work with Ice Crash?
"
Xierg wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Xierg wrote:
How’s this build going in 3.12?

I’m trying to decide between it and the Ice Crash Jugg build

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2922019/page/11#p23513224

both are very good guides, pick which slam you prefer. this guide works with ice crash too, jugg is tankier and serker is faster and more dps

Thank you for the reply, very cool of you :)

How would this build work with Ice Crash?

exact same build

swap brutality for ele damage with attacks

swap pride for hatred

swap flesh and stone for herald of ice

done!
"
frawrst wrote:
"
mrtournevis wrote:
Would recommend 10/10

Thanks

hey friend, glad to hear it!

i took a look at ur gear

get ryslaths belt ASAP, its INSANE dps for us. price goes up fast so try to get a good deal

can get tomb fists to get intimdate, wyrmsigns are a good budget + rampage is fun so hard to choose

awakend brutality and awkwaned melee phys are BiS, getting them early league is cheap and good for exp gains. focus on snagging a steal deal. if you get awakned melee phys u can drop tombs and keep wyrmsigns for rampage or get a JUICY spiked rare with life and attack speed and other good stuff (stats/resists)

helm can use an enchant (bersker rage reduction or slam dmg)

i like overlord cluster jewel to get perma fort on hit + frees up a slot on movement skill

try out dash + second wind, and try second wind on your warcries. alot more uptime

neck can have a better life roll, 70+ but already good stats so hard to upg

boots are good budget, but can get a nice juicy rare with more life, more movespeed, and maybe temple dodge for life. or kaoms roots

Thanks a lot for you kind answer
really liking the build so far, didn't get much time yet to play but already enjoying it. how necesarry are the awakened gems? or stated better, how far can you come without them?

GRz
Last edited by Schaapie on Sep 21, 2020, 1:29:49 PM
For those playing zerker check "Replica conqueror's efficiency crimson jewel" on the trade, not sure about the value in term of dps augmentation but it seems quite interesting.
"
Schaapie wrote:
really liking the build so far, didn't get much time yet to play but already enjoying it. how necesarry are the awakened gems? or stated better, how far can you come without them?

GRz

glad to hear you are enjoying!

i cleared all content without awakener gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info