[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

hi there ! thanks for the build, just few questions

1) your pob shows around 1.3 dps, but looking at the videos the real number is way above that.. is there something we can do to get a more realistic number on POB ?

2) many streamers ( i.e steelmage and alkaizer ) are playing a champion version of this build, they are both using axes + impale.

- Are we using maces just because they are cheaper ? or is stun still a big
part of this build ?

- Both of them use impale ( i know on Champ it's a more obvious choice )
while we invest heavily on dps nodes on the tree. Wouldn't it make more
sense to just slot impale, take impale nodes, and spec out some dps nodes ?
don't we end up with more damage and more room for investing into surv?
Last edited by Lÿn on Sep 20, 2020, 5:12:46 AM
"
Lÿn wrote:
hi there ! thanks for the build, just few questions

1) your pob shows around 1.3 dps, but looking at the videos the real number is way above that.. is there something we can do to get a more realistic number on POB ?

2) many streamers ( i.e steelmage and alkaizer ) are playing a champion version of this build, they are both using axes + impale.

- Are we using maces just because they are cheaper ? or is stun still a big
part of this build ?

- Both of them use impale ( i know on Champ it's a more obvious choice )
while we invest heavily on dps nodes on the tree. Wouldn't it make more
sense to just slot impale, take impale nodes, and spec out some dps nodes ?
don't we end up with more damage and more room for investing into surv?

1) the earthshatters overlap, not to mention warbringer procs. im not sure how to get PoB to watch

2)mostly cheap, axes and impale is better dps. i like maces and tidebreaker in particular, but you can use whatever you like. staves are very strong too.

stunning is no longer really used, altho we stun often we do not stun lock anymore

you can go impale if you want, it depends on gear and how you want to build the charqcter
Thanks !
couple more questions
what is more up to date, the POB or the text guide ?

can't understand if we want CWDT with Immortal call or Steelskin
also, POB seems to not have Cluster jewels, but they are mentioned in the guide as source of fortify
How’s this build going in 3.12?

I’m trying to decide between it and the Ice Crash Jugg build

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2922019/page/11#p23513224
"
Lÿn wrote:
Thanks !
couple more questions

also, POB seems to not have Cluster jewels, but they are mentioned in the guide as source of fortify

both are guidelines. immortal call vs steelskin is prefernece. since we generate so much endurance changes for stunning with GS/enduring cry, immortal call is really good for us

molten shell also good if you have high armor

steelskin for lazy

jewels werent supported in PoB when it was created, so overlord is a luxury upg (but very recommended)
"
Xierg wrote:
How’s this build going in 3.12?

I’m trying to decide between it and the Ice Crash Jugg build

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2922019/page/11#p23513224

both are very good guides, pick which slam you prefer. this guide works with ice crash too, jugg is tankier and serker is faster and more dps
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Lÿn wrote:
Thanks !
couple more questions

both are guidelines. immortal call vs steelskin is prefernece. since we generate so much endurance changes for stunning with GS/enduring cry, immortal call is really good for us

steelskin for lazy

jewels werent supported in PoB when it was created, so overlord is a luxury upg (but very recommended)

ok I understand :D thank you !
"
Lÿn wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Lÿn wrote:
Thanks !
couple more questions

steelskin for lazy

ok I understand :D thank you !

no problem

the build is very fluid and can be customized. more warcry nodes, more life, impale, axes, staves, crit, defenses etc

make the build your own :)
Not sure what is wrong, I have 3.8K life, 51% phys damage reduction and a six-link maul (a decent one) and at level 71 I keep on dying. Maybe I just have too weak gear and don't get the warcry rotation.
"
Kastanj wrote:
Not sure what is wrong, I have 3.8K life, 51% phys damage reduction and a six-link maul (a decent one) and at level 71 I keep on dying. Maybe I just have too weak gear and don't get the warcry rotation.

hey friend

make sure ur resists are capped

ur 6 link maul isnt very good. green link is bad and its fairly low dps

get a 5 link tidebreaker asap, itll be way better dmg

remember u are a berseker, u should avoid getting hit. run in circles around monsters, use war cry to shatter spikes, keep on the move

good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info