Atziri Kill - Zizaran's ExileCon Qualifier Event

"
Tizid wrote:

"
cronus wrote:
so no chance except you use some tricks. does atziri in jun's temple count?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
[...] the first to kill Atziri, Queen of the Vaal in The Apex of Sacrifice.

yeah, i read that. that's why i wrote "trick" because i was hoping for a bug.
Last edited by cronus on Jul 9, 2019, 2:16:21 AM
Lol @ people saying it's a bad idea because it's an rng gate. This is Path of Exile. The entire game is an rng gate. The top runners will still come out on top so stop complaining and get better.
Oh man, that's so cool! Thanks at all involved!

and people stop complaining about rng! omg, cry baby cry!
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Isn't it a bit RNG-based, since you need Sacrifice at Midnight to open Atziri portals? A strange race goal, if so.

well of course it is RNG-based. just like the rest of the game ^^
but with that said, a more skilled player progresses faster in the game, ergo has more drops/hour and therefore a better chance of getting all the fragments faster than a slower, less skilled player.
"
cronus wrote:
"
Tizid wrote:

"
cronus wrote:
so no chance except you use some tricks. does atziri in jun's temple count?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
[...] the first to kill Atziri, Queen of the Vaal in The Apex of Sacrifice.

yeah, i read that. that's why i wrote "trick" because i was hoping for a bug.

Much more important: Alva is the Temple-Lady :D

RNG-based? Well, if you think knowing how to spawn Atziri is the biggest problem, sure. I think is more about not getting oneshot when taking her on at about level 70 with mediocre gear.

What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
Last edited by SW_Bonobo on Jul 9, 2019, 5:40:58 AM
Atziri is an interesting goal for a race. The trio are absolutely brutal underlevelled and undergeared.

Keen to see how this plays out.

If folks want to join a different race in the meantime, I'm running an asynchronous race (i.e. start when you want, take breaks when you want, /played time is what matters) to 125 Atlas bonus now that's parented to Legion SSF SC but with a number of fairly hard mods.

I've got a forum thread up here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583145
Le Toucan Will Return
Last edited by sirgog on Jul 9, 2019, 5:39:24 AM
"
sirgog wrote:
Atziri is an interesting goal for a race. The trio are absolutely brutal underlevelled and undergeared.

Keen to see how this plays out.

If folks want to join a different race in the meantime, I'm running an asynchronous race (i.e. start when you want, take breaks when you want, /played time is what matters) to 125 Atlas bonus now that's parented to Legion SSF SC but with a number of fairly hard mods.

I've got a forum thread up here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583145

Sounds fun! I'd definitely participate if I had more time.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I feel a little bit like this is essentially a race to finish the story but with a harder boss than kitava after, the winners won't even be in the 70's I suspect or early 70's.

Do think someone will get cucked on midnight fragments which will be amusing to watch but I really like the idea of the race its gonna be fun to see who remembers how to fight Atziri and the sub bosses without just one shotting them.
I guess some more RNG is involved in this one. At least in HC you only need one set :P
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
I guess some more RNG is involved in this one. At least in HC you only need one set :P

Honestly I think that getting an early Goldrim, Tabula or ilvl 5+ Quicksilver will be more decisive than getting a Midnight in your first Blood Aqueduct.
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info