0.10.4 Teaser Image, 0.10.3 Update Patches and News on Shipped Goods

Did they when this patch is scheduled to be released?
Sorry for not catching it the first time. Tuesday my time. lol
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!
Last edited by tat0010 on Mar 19, 2013, 3:19:27 PM
It has been being released around 12ish their time, so I would hazard a guess to say that it would be around that time again. So I would say like 6-9 P.M. Eastern tonight, unless they find an error.
IGN: Meowauder
IGN: ThatOneGuyThatllDie

I like this pic lmao
any update on patch? it should be up already
when this coming out???

"
when this coming out???

it says, "Thanks again for your feedback and support. We'll continue to work on 0.10.4 and are currently on track for deployment on Wednesday NZ time as usual. Have a great weekend!"
so Tuesday in the US.
Last edited by tat0010 on Mar 19, 2013, 4:22:00 PM
"
tat0010 wrote:
"
when this coming out???

it says, "Thanks again for your feedback and support. We'll continue to work on 0.10.4 and are currently on track for deployment on Wednesday NZ time as usual. Have a great weekend!"
so Tuesday in the US.

There is a 3 hour race and I expect it to be after that.
IGN: Meowauder
IGN: ThatOneGuyThatllDie
"
Quick question: How much interest is there in the return of physical goods supporter packs for Open Beta that have different contents than the Closed Beta ones? We've been holding off on pursuing this idea until we have fulfilled the orders that people have been patiently waiting for from Closed Beta. I get more and more mail about this per day from excited fans who want to purchase packs that include physical merchandise (and exclusive pets).

Ooooo.... more goodies!?
I like it! I might need to do monthly payments this time round, but count me in.

I've already received my goods from closed beta... and it's all great. Thanks for taking the time to sign it all.
Hola, he hecho la actualización, y cuando quiero jugarlo me da el siguiente error: unable to get write access to file "Content.ggpk". You might have another copy of the game already running or the game may be in a read only directory.
¿Me podrian decir que hacer? Gracias.
"
Winterfury wrote:
"
Buzi wrote:

I was afraid these were going to fill up all my inventory space as I RARELY use
skill reward points on any of my characters. I was envisioning dozens of stupid ass
books filling up precious as hell inventory slots.

Ok I'll bite: You *rarely* use skill points on your characters? WTF not?

He's from the very badass, super pro, HC peoples that only feat Chaos innoculation and acrobatics and then never ever spend another point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info