[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
whitesuccubus wrote:
When do you guys recommend do Uber Lab. Tried it and got insta killed on second Izaro's fight.

If you just run in circles around the room, unbuffed Izaro will never be able to hit you. Don't rush, don't try to facetank him, you only need to stop once in 5 seconds to recast ED into his face.
"
Viktranka wrote:
First thing replace that horrid chest and gloves too. You're already specced escape artist, you need evasion chest and I bought an evasion chest with 6-link and some life for like 20c recently... don't be stuck with this trash when you're on trade league. Gloves have no useful stats either since you're overcapped on resists, but you need more life. You don't even have 4k atm.

Second, you have to avoid Izarro's slams and melees as much as possible and kill his buffing minions in trial no#1 and #2, or pick some dark shrines along the way. Then you should be fine.

But yeah, buy a 6-link evasion based chest (or hybrid evasion / es for easier coloring) and just craft on it something useful. Lvl 3 empower is also down to 15-20c so not expensive anymore.

Also why are you specced into perfect agony if you don't have lethal pride and into empty jewel socket if you don't have a jewel for it (likely transcendent mind). You could have picked something more useful for these 3 points in the meanwhile. Like 3 life nodes for example.

I upgraded a bit my equipement now and definitely is smoother. I was too focused on farming currency for the bow and wasn't paying much atention to other parts of the equipment.

Thanks!

"
forfun142857 wrote:
If you just run in circles around the room, unbuffed Izaro will never be able to hit you. Don't rush, don't try to facetank him, you only need to stop once in 5 seconds to recast ED into his face.

Well, that was easier than I expected. Thanks.
hey guys

would someone take a look at my char and tell me what i should focus on next ?

i was thinking getting good rings and the +1 endurance charge crafts ?

also how important is the divergent berserk setup ? since the gem is quite expensive.

maybe someone could give me some advice how i can harvest craft my amulet ? maybe get a good life roll and remove the dex and craft resistance while keeping 1 suffix spot open for the endurance charge !?

thx a lot. i love the build :)
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Chumber wrote:
Damn lenses are playing with me, i used 5 so far and it literally went from normal to anomalous, back to normal, anomalous, back to normal and anomalous again! No luck -.-

You're wasting them by using them on anomalous gems. You should use it on a normal gem, this way it can only get ano or divergent (1/6 odds)
You need to 1% quality basic berserks for the lens to work

Really? Stupid wiki says it can go any way and why 1/6? There is only 4 qualities including normal. So from alternate quality it always goes back to normal?! That was one expensive lesson xD

I used it on a 20 20 Berserk 6 times, got fed up and bought a finished one for 5 ex or so, damn!
Last edited by Chumber on Jan 27, 2021, 8:39:59 AM
"
Chumber wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Chumber wrote:
Damn lenses are playing with me, i used 5 so far and it literally went from normal to anomalous, back to normal, anomalous, back to normal and anomalous again! No luck -.-

You're wasting them by using them on anomalous gems. You should use it on a normal gem, this way it can only get ano or divergent (1/6 odds)
You need to 1% quality basic berserks for the lens to work

Really? Stupid wiki says it can go any way and why 1/6? There is only 4 qualities including normal. So from alternate quality it always goes back to normal?! That was one expensive lesson xD

I used it on a 20 20 Berserk 6 times, got fed up and bought a finished one for 5 ex or so, damn!

No, but the lens will change the quality. If it's already normal it can't go back to normal
Anomalous is weight 100, divergent is weight 20, so it's 20/120 to hit = 1/6
"
DrDako wrote:
hey guys

would someone take a look at my char and tell me what i should focus on next ?

i was thinking getting good rings and the +1 endurance charge crafts ?

also how important is the divergent berserk setup ? since the gem is quite expensive.

maybe someone could give me some advice how i can harvest craft my amulet ? maybe get a good life roll and remove the dex and craft resistance while keeping 1 suffix spot open for the endurance charge !?

thx a lot. i love the build :)

Restart a hunter amulet to get +1 int gems, +1 chaos gems, chaos dot multi then sell this one
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jan 27, 2021, 8:53:25 AM
Was thinking on how to craft the +2 amulet with harvest. I'm trying to do it deterministically, so here's my process so far:

1. Acquire a hunter amulet (Onyx or Amber) with T1 Chaos DoT multiplier and +1 to Int skill gems. The amulet should be ilvl 82 or 83 to work with map-found harvest crafts.
2. Use targeted anulls until you have an open prefix on the amulet.
3. We want to block all suffixes to prevent the rolling of chaos resistance for the next step, so optionally craft Multi-mod to block suffixes.
4. Craft "Suffixes cannot be changed."
5. We should how have an Amulet with Chaos DoT, +1 Int skill gems, no open suffixes, and one open prefix.
6. Use Targeted Chaos Exalt Slam (or Anull + Exalt) to add a chaos prefix to the amulet.
7. The only two mods we have a chance of hitting are "chaos damage leeched as life" and "chaos spell skill gems, at a weight of 500:250. If the first exalt doesn't hit right, use Anul + Chaos Exalt until we get +1 chaos gems.
8. Remove Crafted modifiers.
9. We should now have 1 open prefix and 2 open suffix.
10. Multimod Life + Endurance charge.
11. Optionally, after crafting life with multimod, optionally Anul + Exalt life to get T1 life instead of crafted life.

Outside of getting the Chaos Exalts from Harvest, this seems pretty deterministic. Am I understanding the crafting system correctly?
Last edited by LawsonGD on Jan 27, 2021, 2:20:49 PM
edit: duplicated my post for some reason.
Last edited by LawsonGD on Jan 27, 2021, 2:20:07 PM
"
LawsonGD wrote:

7. The only two mods we have a chance of hitting are "chaos damage leeched as life" and "chaos spell skill gems, at a weight of 500:250. If the first exalt doesn't hit right, use Anul + Chaos Exalt until we get +1 chaos gems.

Chaos leech no longer has chaos tag, so the only possible chaos slam outcome is +1.
"
LawsonGD wrote:
Was thinking on how to craft the +2 amulet with harvest. I'm trying to do it deterministically, so here's my process so far:

1. Acquire a hunter amulet (Onyx or Amber) with T1 Chaos DoT multiplier and +1 to Int skill gems. The amulet should be ilvl 82 or 83 to work with map-found harvest crafts.
2. Use targeted anulls until you have an open prefix on the amulet.
3. We want to block all suffixes to prevent the rolling of chaos resistance for the next step, so optionally craft Multi-mod to block suffixes.
4. Craft "Suffixes cannot be changed."
5. We should how have an Amulet with Chaos DoT, +1 Int skill gems, no open suffixes, and one open prefix.
6. Use Targeted Chaos Exalt Slam (or Anull + Exalt) to add a chaos prefix to the amulet.
8. Remove Crafted modifiers.
9. We should now have 1 open prefix and 2 open suffix.
10. Multimod Life + Endurance charge.
11. Optionally, after crafting life with multimod, optionally Anul + Exalt life to get T1 life instead of crafted life.

Outside of getting the Chaos Exalts from Harvest, this seems pretty deterministic. Am I understanding the crafting system correctly?

Looks correct, yes. Haven't done this craft for a while (since harvest, actually), but it should be very easy now that chaos leech isn't a chaos tag.

As a sidenote, I'd advise getting a double influenced amber with hunter + warlord. This makes augment physical always hit t1 phys damage reduction (assuming you craft life), which is big for this build.

But keep in mind doing this won't leave enough space for multimod, so you will need to augment and add-remove life to get better than crafted (getting better than 55 is piss easy tho).
Got lucky and hit the enchant in 2 tries

Just gotta augment 30% chaos damage now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info