[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
aktekno wrote:
Why Perfect agony node is taken ?

If someone can explain this to me :)
You change it to chainbreaker with lethal pride legion jewel.
Transcendent Mind is soo expensive now (350c). I'm wondering if I should spend literally all my money to upgrade to that next.

Maybe it would be better spent getting the 5ex bow?
Last edited by Doctor_D00M on Jan 26, 2021, 12:30:27 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
aktekno wrote:
Why Perfect agony node is taken ?

If someone can explain this to me :)
You change it to chainbreaker with lethal pride legion jewel.

Thanks you !
Hi! I love this build. Thanks for great work. I'm running iwith budget setup with flask cluster 6l+5l. Without flasks and buffs I have under 50 eva and dodge 4.3 kk life 2 kk es 2 endurance from rings. Dps isn't my main problem. I'm dead so often on t 11+. Can you explain in 1 place how to develop defence with this build for def only? I'm using bane only for safe and my fighting style w bosses is so running everywhere :p The hardest experience I had was red dot boss i don't remember map name. He drained my all Mana before second totem ed bane combo.

Hello

I just came back to the game (back from 2014) and this is the first league I am playing from the beginning

While I am only at t5-t7 maps and having no issues with them, I am having a big problem with last part of lab trial. Boss just 1-shots me. every time. I spent 5 tries so far, got to the last room, and bam. back to town with you.

Honestly, I am not the person to whine or ask for help but this is just so infuriating, with so much time wasted.

Please help :) And also if any other pointers that can be given.

I dont seem to know alot of stuff (especially crafting). Like what is Lethal Pride of Akoya and how is it different from other Lethal prides ? How can I tell.

I an not sure how chainbreaker and berserk works yet, but I am sure once I get it Ill figure it out, but want to make sure it is done correctly

Edit. I have about 5ex ( 3 ex + about 200 chaos) to try to fix or upgrade my gear at this time. I am going through flowchart that is in this guide (what an awesome idea btw)
[quote="Mark_GGG"]we try not to be dicks.[/quote]
Last edited by Vladis on Jan 26, 2021, 2:38:17 PM
"
Doctor_D00M wrote:
Transcendent Mind is soo expensive now (350c). I'm wondering if I should spend literally all my money to upgrade to that next.

Maybe it would be better spent getting the 5ex bow?
I'd say get the bow, also vial is 250c so farm sacrifice room save 100c. :P If you have atlas passive on that region which gives rooms chance for double upgrade use that.

EDIT: Correct region is glennach cairns. https://web.poecdn.com/public/news/2021-01-11/Atlas/ENGlennach.png
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 26, 2021, 2:51:24 PM
"
Vladis wrote:
Like what is Lethal Pride of Akoya and how is it different from other Lethal prides ? How can I tell.
You tell it by reading the name on the jewel:

Correct one:

Wrong one:

This line can be changed with a Divine Orb. It's random but when price disparity between crap ones and good one is big, it's an option.

Here is explanation what each name gives: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lethal_Pride
Only Akoya is useful to this build, other 2 are bad.

What it does it changes keystone in radius to that new keystone, which then you need to pick.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Vladis wrote:

Only Akoya is useful to this build, other 2 are bad.

What it does it changes keystone in radius to that new keystone, which then you need to pick.

Ah gotcha. thank you !
[quote="Mark_GGG"]we try not to be dicks.[/quote]
When do you guys recommend do Uber Lab. Tried it and got insta killed on second Izaro's fight.
"
whitesuccubus wrote:
When do you guys recommend do Uber Lab. Tried it and got insta killed on second Izaro's fight.
First thing replace that horrid chest and gloves too. You're already specced escape artist, you need evasion chest and I bought an evasion chest with 6-link and some life for like 20c recently... don't be stuck with this trash when you're on trade league. Gloves have no useful stats either since you're overcapped on resists, but you need more life. You don't even have 4k atm.

Second, you have to avoid Izarro's slams and melees as much as possible and kill his buffing minions in trial no#1 and #2, or pick some dark shrines along the way. Then you should be fine.

But yeah, buy a 6-link evasion based chest (or hybrid evasion / es for easier coloring) and just craft on it something useful. Lvl 3 empower is also down to 15-20c so not expensive anymore.

Also why are you specced into perfect agony if you don't have lethal pride and into empty jewel socket if you don't have a jewel for it (likely transcendent mind). You could have picked something more useful for these 3 points in the meanwhile. Like 3 life nodes for example.

Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 26, 2021, 8:17:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info