Flesh and Stone gem? AKA Sand and blood stances

yeah thats how it seems it works.

just...LESS IS MORE GGG or have they never heard this phrase
lol

well i guess i figure its complicated enough. but i guess they figure, hey lets add more convoluted bullshit
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
yeah thats how it seems it works.

just...LESS IS MORE GGG or have they never heard this phrase

SORRY R U NEW TO POE?

You sure it's not:
- Less is increased
- Reduced is more
- Reduced is increased
- Less reduced, causing it to be an increase on a stat multiplicative to other but additive with itself causing more overall
We gotta be specific here. Those things can be more (NOT increased) important than you think.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
interestingly, one gem i think should be changed around from an increased modifier to a slight more modifier, like 19% or so, is Faster Projectiles
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Completely agree.

Anyway, that's how it works. What was the OP's concern?

"i unno. something bout being gay."

Spoiler
disclaimer. this is a quote from a 'the simpsons' episode. it by no means discriminates against the LGBTQ+ community or otherwise. it is fully intended to be a joke, AKA humour, by referencing the most popular cartoon tv show of all time.

Spoiler
i fully expect it to still be removed by support
Last edited by xMustard on Jun 6, 2019, 10:55:22 PM
from your hands on experience, can you maybe clear up a cpl questions i posted in a shockwave support/shockwave thread i made today. should be on the first or second page here.
lol
"
"
You sure it's not:
- Less is increased
- Reduced is more
- Reduced is increased
- Less reduced, causing it to be an increase on a stat multiplicative to other but additive with itself causing more overall
We gotta be specific here. Those things can be more (NOT increased) important than you think.

Stoppu!

Jokes aside, I have observed a general trend away from the term 'increased damage' on attack gems. I can't say it's absolute but most skills that used to be 'increased' are now 'more' -- for example, Fortify. Conversely, there's mostly 'increased' in the Skilldrasil. This is a quiet but significant melee buff imo, but does nothing for basic intuition or clarity.

Baby steps I guess. I tried to rewrite the whole increased/more thing with a Valued Poster a while back but was shut down pretty early by a kindly dev who was like, don't fuck with an animal's DNA just because you don't like how that animal looks. Not in so many words, but that was the takeaway.

I was browsing and had to log in to say I'm adding Skilldrasil to my vocabulary. Thank you!
Last edited by bambam0141 on Jun 7, 2019, 6:01:19 AM
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:
You may want to look again, just double checked, it is indeed 25%

There are two.

Blood and sand (10%)
Flesh and stone (25%)

Both let you switch stances, as far as I know.

OK i see the other now, still 10% mana reserv just to switch is uncalled for, and 25% for the other is too much

10% mana reserved for 15% MORE DAMAGE is too much for you? Are you high?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info