Flesh and Stone gem? AKA Sand and blood stances

"
MasterAxe wrote:
OK i see the other now, still 10% mana reserv just to switch is uncalled for, and 25% for the other is too much

Then skip playing the skill. Don't have to be complicated.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:
OK i see the other now, still 10% mana reserv just to switch is uncalled for, and 25% for the other is too much

Then skip playing the skill. Don't have to be complicated.

Exactly my point, it didnt need to be complicated. Making switching innate, and make a gem like flesh and stone but realistic cost 10-15%, or keep it at 25, but innate switching is a no brainer
IGN:Axe_Crazy
I think 10% reservation for auto blind is pretty OP. On a pure evasion character you would basically be melee immune.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
I think 10% reservation for auto blind is pretty OP. On a pure evasion character you would basically be melee immune.

You dont get blind for 10%, it costs 25%
I plan to use this stuff with Berserker together with pride, its strong actually.

35% reserved mana, at normal map clearing blinding everything or taking 11% less damage of it and then at pain in the ass mobs and bossfights switching to blood to kill stuff faster. GOOD
Might be more reason to take Mana Reservation reduction nodes on the tree, or from items. You can lower the costs you know.
Probably gonna use Pride, Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand, Dread Banner .. and some reduced reservation to actually be able to use skills.
I'm pretty sure BaS and FaS both grant the ability to switch stances. You don't have to run them together.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
I'm pretty sure BaS and FaS both grant the ability to switch stances. You don't have to run them together.

wouldnt be the worst thing GGG has done, be right up there though, lol
ya this looks weird. so with flesh and stone, the 25% reservation one, you can still swap between blood and sand with that aura, correct??

but you can also use blood and sand skill in order to get the area bonuses it provides....?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info