Flesh and Stone gem? AKA Sand and blood stances

WTH is with being forced to reserve mana to use this damn thing? It already has its drawbacks for each stance, and we are supposed to waste even more mana just to be able to switch them? This is getting ridiculous.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2019, 6:57:33 AM
I don’t see how it’s unreasonable that auto-blinding or auto-maiming would come with a mana cost.
"
I don’t see how it’s unreasonable that auto-blinding or auto-maiming would come with a mana cost.

I agree. The "aura" gives a reasonable buff for it's reservation cost. I totally disagree with OP here, and find the mechanics very interesting.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"

When its the only way to switch stances, yes. Also those benefits are not worth 25% mana reservation
"
MasterAxe wrote:
When its the only way to switch stances, yes. Also those benefits are not worth 25% mana reservation

Good thing it's only 10% then.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:

Good thing it's only 10% then.

You may want to look again, just double checked, it is indeed 25%
"
MasterAxe wrote:

There are two.

Blood and sand (10%)
Flesh and stone (25%)

Both let you switch stances, as far as I know.
Last edited by Phrazz on Jun 6, 2019, 5:42:36 PM
Flesh aura, War Banner and Vulnerability on Blasphemy is how much Increased Physical Damage taken for 70% reservation?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:

There are two.

Blood and sand (10%)
Flesh and stone (25%)

Both let you switch stances, as far as I know.

OK i see the other now, still 10% mana reserv just to switch is uncalled for, and 25% for the other is too much
"
Mythabril wrote:
Flesh aura, War Banner and Vulnerability on Blasphemy is how much Increased Physical Damage taken for 70% reservation?

Your forgetting pride which is an insane 50% reserve

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info