[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Hi guys, really enjoying the build so far.

If you could take a look on my character, what do you advise me to get/upgrade next? Was thinking about either upgrading to two jewelled foils with high pDPS or getting lion's roar.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks for telling where the phys reflect stuff was, I had looked at it and missed it completely duuuh :P

Now I wonder about a couple of things again, its been mentioned several times to use lightning golem but in PoB its ice golem thats used so which is best? :)

And secondly, Im dabbling in crafting a foil and im not good at the crafting aspect in this game :S But I've managed to get a foil now with 27% attack speed, 24% crit chance and 0.77 life leech, is this something to build further on or is it scouring time?
"
Hanrrison wrote:
how you get high % physical damage on the foil?

Either craft it or get it as a lucky drop.
"
KingNathan wrote:
"
Hanrrison wrote:
how you get high % physical damage on the foil?

Either craft it or get it as a lucky drop.

I just used 800 alts and never hit above 109% physical (Yes its ilvl84). I feel like thats insanely unlucky Feelsbadman. Think im goin try to fossil craft instead.
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Jun 15, 2019, 10:31:39 AM
Beware, wall of text incoming!

"
NoAshes wrote:
Can you give me some Tree tips of i go with QotF? Is it possible to get max MS with this build?
And Is Ambidexterity not good?

Sorry for poor English, Thank you

Not sure if you can actually hit it, but you'll get really close if you go with Jade Flask + Stibnite Flask + full Evasion Gear.

Yea Ambidexterity is pretty good, but we can't go out of our way for it and we really have enough dps :D

"
Wontwon wrote:
Have fortify on leap slam but it doesn't feel that great. Is it worth losing all the dps from melee physical damage support for fortify on cyclone? Or should I give up on fortify altogether? I have points in the fortify skill tree points but not sure if it's worth to use fortify.

Swapping to fortify in cyclone + nodes is actually pretty good and shut compensate quite a bit. You can definitely do that, I just prefer to go max damage there while capping defense somewhere else :p

"
Frantzy123 wrote:
Hello,

I'm following your tanky slayer version. This is my 1st leauge and i'm on ps4. I has hoping you could give me some pointers to improve right now.

https://pastebin.com/pEM32JG9

Yea sure:

-grab Diamond Flask instead of sulphur (we need to get as much crit as possible)
-Exchange bodyarmour for Bronn's Lithe if you can afford/find one
-Grab Rings with Adds # to # Physical Damage on them - preferably steel or diamond rings
-could exchange one weapon with Scaeva (prbly your 1st one) do get a heavier chunk of damage
-get uber lab for juicy 20% bossdamage + 10% mapping damage

That should top you off for a while. Also keep an eye on your int and dex, if you can get those on gear too, you save some skillpoints!

"
Hanrrison wrote:
Which unique sword is better to this build?

this is my profile and character is Poglolita
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/Hanrrison/characters

Your character tab is private sadly. But uniquewise I can always suggest taking a scaeva and a good phys foil in your 2nd hand until you get a decent mainhand
also paradoxia seems to be pretty good, but haven't tested myself.

"
Tmankun wrote:
First off this build has been a ton of fun. One of the first builds I played in PoE was the old cyclone and it didn't feel good because of how it played. But now it's so good and this build does dumb amounts of damage.

But I've been having a huge survival issue. I switched out my cyclone links to be Cyclone, Brutality, Added Phys, Infused Channeling, Pulverise, and Fortify. Moved some point around and still feel squishy. In T13-16 I randomly get one shot by legion rares all the time.

If I swap over to the tanky slayer build will it actually tankier and avoid a lot of these random one shots. Or if there are other ways to make myself tankier I would love to hear. Any tips would be appreciated.

Here is a PoB (cause I can't figure out how to link here) - https://pastebin.com/eNmn1fSz

Heya, yea so first off the tanky version will inevitably make you quite a bit tankier. What I personally noticed is that you're missing endurance charge on stun on leap slam and you're using Pulverise AND Fortify, which reduces your damage a fair bit. I suggest taking pulverise out for close combat, cause that one is a really heavy multiplier + has utility for leap slam afterwards.

You may wanna consider taking Belly of the Beast to make up for defense issues, also you have sort of mixed gear with armour + evasion, try going full evasion or convert with iron reflexes to top your defense off. You're currently running around with 30% evade chance + 35% phys reduction which both are not that high.

Just moving usually does the trick tho, I dodge most of the things just by being constantly on the run. Hope that helps somewhat.

"
RocketDragon wrote:
On the map completing stage i change close combat -> rage with scaeva this give insane amount of dps on 2 scaeva and budget gear (lower than 2 exalts) I just deleted minotaur. Anyway! A question:

Close combat add 40% dmg to supported skill and 20 % attack speed to skills that IS NOT supported by close combat. So it's realy worth it??

Huh? Close Combat adds 59% MORE damage to supported skills, which is really big. And the attackspeed potion of it helps us with leapslamming - moving around.
So yea, I'd say its quite worth it :p

"
Sazzbot wrote:
I am honestly confused right now.

You posted:

https://pastebin.com/yzYf5aCX

(Updated 13.06.2019 - Numbersfix - so nothing major)

But down below there is:

Tanky champion version:

6.7k Life, 11.5 Mil Shaper DPS, 90% Phys Reduction, 26k Armour
https://pastebin.com/nmpXpTyk

Like which one is the correct version? I am a noob. Trying to follow a build here, so yeah im a bit lost.

I support multiple versions, thats about it. One is more defensively, the other more offensively oriented.

"
Jonskvadron wrote:
Would it be viable to use Chain Hook as main skill in a passive tree like this?

With some smaller changes in gems maybe, but haven't looked into that skill too much, sorry.

"
meister1523 wrote:

And if we take the Iron Reflexes, are we still gonna take the Acrobatics Node?

You can, but don't know if its worth it, prbly only if you have really high amounts of armour. I can check this out on monday when I'm done with my exams.
For now I suggest taking either acrobatics and try to get full armour gear, or go iron reflexes all the way. Don't do a mix thing of 30% evade chance + 30% phys mitigation, that won't do too much.

"
subarashi wrote:
Hi guys, really enjoying the build so far.

If you could take a look on my character, what do you advise me to get/upgrade next? Was thinking about either upgrading to two jewelled foils with high pDPS or getting lion's roar.

Thanks in advance.

Heya, so I would
-change your dreamfeather for a Scaeva and replace the Corsair Sword with a foil with 300+ pDps
-add endurance charges on stun on leap slam so you have some more tankiness

and later change the rings + amulet to more offensive versions, preferably steel or diamond ring + lapis amulet to get int fixed again.

Those should keep you busy for a while :p

"
kaygee82 wrote:
Thanks for telling where the phys reflect stuff was, I had looked at it and missed it completely duuuh :P

Now I wonder about a couple of things again, its been mentioned several times to use lightning golem but in PoB its ice golem thats used so which is best? :)

And secondly, Im dabbling in crafting a foil and im not good at the crafting aspect in this game :S But I've managed to get a foil now with 27% attack speed, 24% crit chance and 0.77 life leech, is this something to build further on or is it scouring time?

Lightning Golem is mostly for champion, ice golem for slayer (cause we don't have 100% hitchance)

So for your foils you always want to have either Adds # to # Physical Damage, % increased Physical Damage or hybrid %increased physical damage + accuracy. I would at least aim for T2 on one of them. If you got one of those, you multimod it (2ex) and craft attackspeed + critchance (one with quality) on it + the missing phys mod (% increased phys or Adds # to # Physical Damage). Keep in mind that he crafts also have levels, so wait till you have the highest one :p
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Last edited by Szynima on Jun 15, 2019, 11:10:32 AM
Hi Szynima

I'm curious to hear your opinion on this POB https://pastebin.com/P7k14XCt

that's using Bronn lithe, while still having 6.6k EHP

I changed the tree around a bit to fit in the new timeless jewel which gives you 20% of life as extra energy shield together with the Soul Tether belt.

I took off vaal pact, changed the pathing around a little bit, and had to take out all the crit nodes near the timeless jewel as they are getting converted to non-useful stuff.. so no Twin terror nor Honed edge.

Then this allowed me to drop brutal fervour and go overwhelm.

If i didn't mess anything, it should be around 1mil less than the "regular" version ( not the full dps - but the tanky hybrid you are actually playing )
but you gain 11% life from tree + 26% life as energy shield..

and it's easier to gear cause you do not need crit on weps due to Overwhelm.

If you add in Shaper touch gloves it gets even better. you get back almost all the dmg you lost and have even more EHP

edit 2 : this is the POB with Shaper touch gloves https://pastebin.com/w45RCFsi and it does not factor in overwhelm crit multi
Last edited by Lÿn on Jun 15, 2019, 11:49:16 AM
Thanks for the answer Szynima, scouring time it is :)

And best of luck on your exams on monday!
hey man, Do you mind having a closer look on where i can get more damage? https://pastebin.com/yeRKTquG

havent yet figured out how to put the fix in for the missing damage yet. as i am rather new to path of building and how the whole situation works
Last edited by Virtqt on Jun 15, 2019, 12:30:46 PM
"
kaygee82 wrote:

If you need any crafting tips or help hit me up in game, I'd be happy to be of assistance :)
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Thanks for the awnser, cheers. Szynima

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info