Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

looks like i'll never get a headhunter ;(
"
Once again people are in uproar because they fail to understand that POE is a live game that evolves and changes over time. Try a new build, find a way to make your old build work with the new changes, appreciate that Headhunter all the more if you acquire it. Of course some planned changes won't make it into this patch but that's just how it is, no big deal, they will happen in time.

The changes to melee sound absolutely brilliant and Legion sounds like it's going to be a fun league. The run-up to 4.0 is becoming ever more interesting as various areas of the game are getting reworked and iterated upon, exciting times indeed.

no such thing, behind all the nice words you put there and try to put some "common sense" if you want truth here it goes:

GGG writes which class/skill will be fotm in every league.. that's the end of it.

Sure you can be nice like you did and say this things but lets not joke around there's plenty of adults here.. just because they roleplay as if they were 12 just for the sake of bad trolling on the internet doesnt make them actually 12.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Jun 4, 2019, 11:07:23 AM
"
"
coyd wrote:
Thanks GGG for f*cking up my planed soulrend/bane trickster.. More free time for me I guess.

hahaha, sad panda.

Snap!
"
The inclusion of the Dense Fossil with Delve and the item quality crafted modifiers with Betrayal significantly increased the potential energy shield available on many item slots, with minimal investment.

Minimal? Do you know how many Dense fossils i usually use on my gear just to get a close to 400 ES hubris? ....
"
fumoffu99 wrote:
"
Iamod wrote:
"
caladblog wrote:
Thanks for destroying my incinerate build, all the hype for "cast rework" going to the trash can because you don't have a clue of how to balance your ****. But at least you did a good thing, you prevented me for buying any future support pack, armor bundle or herald mtx.

This right here, I've spent a lot of money on you guys, and until you bring casters back to a somewhat decent state you'll never see a dime again from me. I've been here since day one

Ah... look all these unskilled and clueless sheep throw out their " I've given GGG money, therefor they can't nerf my builds and they should cater to my demands " farces. Guess what? Your build isn't destroyed. Stop expecting GGG to hold your fragile little hands and learn to actually play the game. Stop hiding behind the pretense you know what balance is, because you clearly don't.
Last edited by Hori_san on Jun 4, 2019, 11:18:19 AM
The salt in this thread is delectable.

Anyhow, Keystones losing passives = MoM nerf.
GGG nerfs nothing since the death of double dipping and this thread reads:

GGG always nerf
GGG why cry cry cry
GGG Worb is fine

Remember abyss jewels, shaped elder bases, fossils, incursion room items, trap/mine rework spell cast rework ascendancy overhauls.
If they didn't give you all this you complaining casuals would be stuck in t2 maps.

Thank you GGG for killing the stupidity. Make your game more difficult it will be more fun.
"
Noobile wrote:
GGG nerfs nothing since the death of double dipping and this thread reads:

GGG always nerf
GGG why cry cry cry
GGG Worb is fine

Remember abyss jewels, shaped elder bases, fossils, incursion room items, trap/mine rework spell cast rework ascendancy overhauls.
If they didn't give you all this you complaining casuals would be stuck in t2 maps.

Thank you GGG for killing the stupidity. Make your game more difficult it will be more fun.

Oh how I agree so much. Same goes for all the whining players who think their map and gear progression is dependent on trading. Wouldn't last a day in SSF HC. Old players remember the days where trade virtually didn't exist, and at best, eventually came posting items on forums. People need to learn to get good.
I love how this game continues to evolve every 3 months. Seriously. What other game does it like this. Been playing for years, and I always find new builds that I want to play, or other stuff to continue tinkering with. Keep up the great work!
Chris explanation on Baeclast convinced me enchants should stay mainly in lab.

I think several fonts with different groups of enchants could still be cool however. Let the goddess bless you the way you're looking for. Also more than one enchant per try to choose from would be nice. I think mainly this would change enchant market in a way where labrunners make a similar amount of currency (as long as enchants are not trivialised) but earn it through more quantity to lowervä prices. It would also make it reasonably possible to farm your own enchant if you dont mind lab but cant stomach doing anything close to 300 runs in a league.

Edit: At first i was thinking eastern inspired separate fonts like North/South/East/West, all with arbitrary pieces of the enchant table.

More like this seems better though:

Attack (Font of Might), Spell (Font of Cunning), the rest (Font of Wisdom)

or

Font of Might: Keep current skill or choose from two other Red skill options.
Font of Cunning: Keep current skill or choose from two other Green skill options.
Font of Wisdom: Keep current skill or choose from two other Blue skill options.
Labrunner option:
Font of Sovereignty: Keep current skill or choose from three other skill options of a random colour.

Something in that general direction would be awesome.
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
Last edited by Zorajin on Jun 4, 2019, 11:54:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info